Chapter 20- Is there such a thing as class?

Quick question: should I do the boys POV too or not?
Enjoy lovelies ❤️

~Sang's POV~
His eyes had burned into me all day, heating up my skin with his passionate fire. I had to endure his lustful gaze all day melting my core, I had to have the will power of a monk to not jump his bones and ride him right there in the middle of school.

I had to cross my legs thousands of times today, we aren't in all the same classes but those eyes are forever carved into my brain. By the last period I was breathing heavy, sweating, I was anticipating for school to be over. This was the one class we were in together and I could feel his gaze travel up my bare legs, up to the dark green tennis skirt I wore, with a matching slip on black blouse with silver stitching.

If I looked at him I knew I would ravish him whole right here and now so I kept my eyes on the clock, counting down the seconds for class to be over.

It felt as if the world slowed down to just tease me and my desire filled body, to tease me for melting at the lustful look of one of my boys.

The ringing of the bell had me jumping out of my seat, ready to go somewhere more private with him. His slender fingers grasp my hand and lightly pull me along. I have a quick glance up to the teacher, Dr. Green, and give him a smile and wave with my spare hand.

I was proud of that, I didn't jump his bones, I mentally did a fist pump into the air. Smooth hands continue to drag me through the school grounds and into his car. Opening and closing my door, and having an odd jiggle walk to his side of the car.

He slid into his seat gracefully and wheeled it out of the car park as fast as he could, his breathing was quick too, his cheeks stained with a soft rosy blush.

"Princess, you.. you've look amazing today." His voice dropped a few tones as he muttered the word delectable under his voice.

It just made me shift more, the burning heat within me igniting to an inferno, matching his blazing eyes. "Thankyou my prince, you look quite dashing yourself." I giggled at my words. His eyes flashed to meet me as I shift his eyes drawn to my legs as he slowly looked me up he met my eyes as I giggled and he just groan.

Victor sped off on the road, the car silent besides the soft violin piece playing through the radio, neither of us speaking because we knew that If we did, we wouldn't be taken for our actions.

He drove into a quiet forest, shades by trees away from society, away from the world. As soon as the car came to a halt he launched himself at me. Attaching his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

Our tongues danced together to the beat of our racing hearts. Slowly we found ourselves in the backseat of the car. My hands entwining into his unruly hair, pulling on it bringing him and his mouth closer towards me. His gaze had heated me all day and I wanted to have this heat fixed.

Victor sat up against the cars seat, I straddled his lap and twisted my hips in a circle motion, it rubbed me everywhere I needed to. Victor exhaled in pleasure, eyes closed as he rested his head back. His hands on my hips playing a piece.

His hands slowly rose from my hips up to my ribs pulling my blouse up with it, he gazed up at my face, his eyes an uncontrollable burn as he slid it off. His fingers went back to my ribs and they became his keys.

Our moans created music and our hot breathes fogged up the car windows, a real Titanic Car scene, well, without the whole ship sinking part. I placed my palm on the window created a hand print and giggled. Victor gazed lovingly at me as he placed his palm next to mine and with our eyes meeting we both dragged our hands down together.

I continued to roll my hips but as I was doing so victors hands trailed behind my back and undid my bra, softy pulling the straps down my arms.

"Sang, your so beautiful. A real princess, my princess."

This kiss was soft and gentle, his declaration of his love for me, his usual tenderness was there but with a hint of need. Our lips both smooth gracefully glided against each other.

Victor lowered his face and began to butterfly kiss down my throat and down to my breast we he gently sucked and nibbled on them with care. His actions made me release a soft moan.

I slid my hands up his chest, his toned muscles clenched under my touch, undoing his buttons. Sliding his shirt off his shoulders I'm met with smooth planes of Victor himself.

His actions had me slowly down my circles of my hips, distracted from his gentle caresses.

"I love you so much Victor my prince, my knight in shining armour, my savour."

Our emotions were wild around us, bringing us closer together in heat. I rose myself up a tad so I could reach between us to undo the buttons on his slacks, but before the button my hand skimmed his hardness making him shudder. As I drew down the button I continued to ghost of his length.

His strained chuckled surrounded us, "you cheeky girl, we both know teasing me is also teasing yourself princess." He had a lopsided grin on his face, cheeks flushed as he gazed at me. I grinned in response and pulled down both of his slacks and boxers and he sprang free, standing at attention.

"Now all we need to do is..." Victor trailed off his words as his hand trail up my legs and under my skirt to my panties. His hands me bare skin and his shocked gaze meets my eyes. His hands trail around the front of my panties to find a small white triangle.

"Your so god damn sexy Sang." His voice a groan and strained.

Victor's hands trails around to the string sides and begins to slide them down my legs and throws the g-string somewhere into the car.

I straddle his legs and slowly slide down onto his length. Both of us groan out in pleasure as he sinks deep inside me. Victor grips my hips and lifts me up as he thrusts his hips up back into me and I mewl out in pleasure. Our skin is slicked with sweat as we continue our movements. I would push forward each thrust hitting me in a different spot that made me see stars.

I could tell Victor was close, his eyes were scrunching up, his nose wrinkled and his fingers clenched and unclench on my ribs as he played a tune.

In a cheeky move, I moved my legs off the car seat until I was fully seated on him bringing Victor to new depths and I clenched my cavern tight around him. I growled so un-Victor-like and he released himself inside me, that feeling of being filled set me off, as I rode the waves of an ever crashing orgasm.

Both of us were breathing heavy as I lay flat on his chest, his rose which lifted me with each breathe.

"I love you so much princess"
"I love you too my prince"

(Fade)

Another one hahaha, how was it lovelies
Just reminding you sang is on birth control shots, and I definitely DO NOT promote un proceed sex!!! This leads to the transmission of STIs which is very very bad. This is just a story but please stay safe during sex.

Love you all so much
_hipster_peace_  
Xoxo