Chapter 17- Who Knew Clouds Could Do That (a new chapter, finally!)

Sorry for the wait guys but all inspiration has left me, I have no idea what to write about and I've just drawn up to a blank. I know you guys have been waiting for ever for a chapter, but by tomorrow I hopefully have another which will be the sexy scene for this one. But again i am so so so sorry that I haven't posted I just have no clue what to write about for this story, I'm just sorry guys. 

Recap:
Luke's tongue is talented it's everywhere at the same time, on my clit, inside me and everywhere else. He is literally eating me as if i was his last sweet.

My moans make up the corridor echoing loud and long and Luke brings me higher and higher. But as soon as he shoves in two fingers and bites down on my clit.

My head goes back in ecstasy and I scream out my release. My eyes clouded in light and my body is brought up to the heavens, bringing me to absolute pleasure. Luke takes in all of my release and I slowly come down from the high I was on, breathing heavily.

But the clearing of a throat brings us out of our lust induced trance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sang's POV~

I feel both my body and Luke's body tense up at the sound of the cleaning throat. Both wide eyed we slowly turn around to face the person who has caught us in the act. I can feel my face is covered by redness and probably looking as if I was caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

Slowly bright green eyes meet mine both of us with similar expressions, blush coating our faces, both of our eyes meet and I give a small smile, hopefully that will make the situation any better than it is now. Kota's eyes dart around the room trying to find somewhere to look anywhere but we are.

Oh no, does he feel sad, is he mad at me, I don't know what Kota could be feeling at all, but he isn't looking at me maybe that's a bad sign.

Before Luke has the chance to say anything I jump up and run as fast as I can to Kota not caring at all that I was naked, there was something more important than clothes right now. My arms latch around his waist and I hug him close and I try to get him to look down but he everts.

"Please Kota look at me." I want to cringe at the sadness in my voice but it needs to be heard. At this green eyes meet mine and I give another smile to him but his smile back is forced.

" I didn't mean for you to see that Kota, i... No we are sorry." My voice pleading just for him to understand.

I'm hugging him so close, afraid if I let go he would leave. Slowly I begin to rock us slowly, shuffling noises behind us tell me Luke is putting his clothes back on and my grip tightens on Kota.

Kota's arms still hang limply beside him and I cling tighter. "Please..." My voice barely a whisper.

"Yeah, Kota man we didn't want for you to see that. Sorry bro." Luke's voice sounds as if he is teasing Kota and I turn my head to glare at him.

This isn't the time to be funny Luke I think to myself, Kota is upset and we need to fix this. The rumbling of the chest I'm hugging makes my head snap up, why are you laughing Kota?!

Kota read my face as he slowly stopped his chuckles and had a lazy smile on his face. "I know this is gunna sound bad Sang, but hell..." I heard him curse under his breathe. "I found that just so damn... hot, can't you feel how much that effected me baby" he whispered in my ear.