I miss you

Nick:
Throughout the lives i have  lived I've never missed a moment until I met the love of my life. I wish I could go back to the small moments hell even the bad moments her presence again. They say you never think that the last time is the last time,You think there will be more. You think you'll have forever... but you don't. What's even more tragic is having to live an eternity without the person you love the most.

"Everyone is doing okay, we all still talk on a daily basis. Greyson and Madeline are great parents too Annabella. She will be 6 months in two days, man she beautiful. Her eyes are a beautiful brown however, when she's gets mad they turn this golden blue. Annabella has a temper like her mother. One time she got so mad cause Madeline was taking to long to make a bottle, I thought Annabella would never stop crying. Just like her mother, sassy.

Kate Is doing good... well as best as she can be to be. She found her mate, John he's a great guy. They met when we add new members too the pack, they even moved in with each other. She's happy...  Your dad is living with the pack, he's beta. He seems to like it a lot. The pack is still recovering. We lost about 50 wolves and 60 vampires. However Greyson and I made a treaty, so were at peace. I moved my work over here, Mike my second in command is at the castle taking care of business there. It better this way, I can help Madeline and Greyson with baby Annabella.
The house is looking great, I added another bed room for Annabella when you come back we can finally be a family.Also made sure there is tons of chocolate in the house, I started growing a garden in the backyard I figured it could be a new hobby for us. Anyways the witches say they might have found a spell to bring you back. Coetzee connected your lives together, so we need to find a way to unconnect them. We don't want to bring her back so we are trying to work fast to have you here. I really miss you, everyone misses you, Annabella the most. She misses her mom. You know, Youll be a great mom no matter what you say. There is some days where it's really hard and there's other days where it's just numbing . We're getting through this.
Well its getting late I should be heading back to the house. Its my night to take care of Annabella.''
I love you Catherine talk to you tomorrow.

'I love you too Nick.'

____________________________________