All Sins are Forgiving ...

Not edited: 

Slowly I open my eyes inspecting to see the dark hell I was put in however I see light. Where am I; filly opening my eyes Im meet with a heart mentor beating in my ear. I don't make a sound just listening to my heart beat then stops for a while then picks up. Soon I hear a door open and a gasp, I slowly turn to look at Greyson, Kate, and Madeline. They looked at me with anger, pity, and sadness.  We seat there looking at each other before Kate ask " what happen?" tears come rushing to my eyes. Nick.. locked me up tormented me and then locked me in my own coffin, he forgotten about me.

I wanted to scream but no sound came out  I couldn't talk, I move my hand to throat telling them I couldn't speak. Greyson eyes turned cold and he walks right out of the door and when he slams the door I jump and tears rush down my face, I jump up trying to get up but my body throbs with pain. Soon doctors come rushing in and hold me down while I try to escape before I can me locked in. When the needle goes in; I find myself slipping into darkness.

Nick: 

I keep looking at the ring... I was going to marry her.  I didn't even remember this girl but, I must have loved her if i was going to marry her.  Soon the door is slammed shut and I see a very upset Greyson.  I wait for him to yell at me but nothing. I draw my eyes to him and see him looking at the ring. " I found it in the floor, I guess I was going to ask her to marry me." I explain myself to him 

" Yes you were." He speaks in a hurt voice. " I remember when you asked me for her hand in marriage." Im taking back by that statement I asked him. He lets out a small laugh and continues " It was when she came back, you wanted to ask her for when Annabella turned one she could walk down the ale with her. You walked in my office and told me you were going to ask her to marry you. I asked you why and you know what you said" I shake my head.

" You said that in your 700  years of 'living' you never felt live in till you meet her. That even thought death she was the one to make your heart beat. You wanted her to be the one you spent forever with." When he finished he looked away and looked back at me. " I don't know whats wrong with you but I need you to fix it cause she can't survive without you." 

He walks out and I seat there. I need to remember, I don't know who she is but I need to find out.  And I know where to find the answers... 

Walking into the witches house I soon feel like i have been here before. "hello anyone here?" I yell soon the witch appears. 

" you do know I can hear you. Everytime I tell you this but do you listen... no." I the witch tell me confirming I have been here before .

" I need your help okay. I have no memory of The girl named Catherine. I woke in my castle with Faith telling me she was my mate and I felt the spark. However I keep having flash backs with the girl. I did some really bad thing to Catherine and I need to remember her." I get straight to the point and she shake her head. 

" I swear you two... lay down so I can see in your head to know whats blocking your mind." She points to the bed and I lay down. Soon her hands were on my head searching my mind. She finishes and explains to me 

" This Faith women has casted a spell on you kinda like Coetzee, however you meet Catherine already so she just made it so you don't see her as your mate. I can't fix it but it will hurt, the memories, and also all the pain you put upon Catherine will rush though you." 

I think about it and I know I need to make things rights. "Lets do It"

She starts to start the spell soon the light returns...

Meeting Catherine, Her mother, Felling in love with her, hurting her, her death, everything comes back rushing in. The pain she felt as I torment her....

Oh god what have I done...