Whats in the Box

Nick: 

I look at the sleeping girl, she looks so broken and I know that I have caused it. I continued to drive to the pack house. I try to keep my mind on the road but, it drifts to the girl. She beautiful i must admit but, I don't feel the connection. After some time I arrive at the pack house. Soon as I step out Greyson is there with two other women. He looks at me and see something off; " what the hell happened." He ask and I feel my anger wanting to snap his neck for talking to me in that way. I open the back door and to show the girls body. Greyson growls and pushes me out of the way and picks the girl up. He takes her in the house while the two women stare at me. The blonde speaks up.

" Your not the same... what have they done to you two?" she ask looking into my eyes.

" I don't know but, I have no memory of any of you. However the girl said that we are mate so I came here to find the out truth. " I informed the girls, blondie was about to speak when Greyson walks out of the house and lets out a long growl. 

" You hurt her!" He yells and the two women lower their heads, while looking at me. I look at him 

" Yes I did hurt the girl, however I didn't know she was a part of my life." I spoke calmly trying to ease my way out of this. 

" You hurt your Mate! Do you understand how much pain you put her though! She doesn't have a wolf or a soul so how do you think she going to act." He yells at me once again. 

" Greyson I do believe you have no right to tell me about hurting my 'mate' as one time she was yours. correct me if Im wrong but you forgot about her and moved on. I understand what I did was wrong so when she wakes up I will apologize." I walkaway to enter the home but to only be flung out. What happen? Im the king, I should be allowed to enter any home. Greyson and the women look taken back also. " It seems I'm no longer allowed into this home..." I look over to Greyson. " Allow me to enter." 

" No." what does he mean no. Does he know I could kill him in a matter of seconds. " I will not allow you to enter in till Catherine wakes up and we see her state of mind." He walks in the home with the women and I'm left to stand outside.

Few hours later:

The girl hasn't woken up yet, I wonder how she's going to act. I remember her telling me she didn't have a soul or wolf... she truly is broken. When I first saw her I only saw a dirty wolf trying to take over now I see not just a girl but a women. I walk around a little bit and soon I find a small house. I look inside to find nothing but it feel familiar. I look over a plant to find the key to the house. 

When I walk in the bright light comes back. " Nick! Give me that back!" The girl yells at me as I run away into the living room to only fall down due to the rug. The girl falls on top of me and we look into each others eyes. " I love you and I can't wait to live forever with you ." i spoke to her with so much passion in my voice. Then I pulled back.

We use to live here? I walk up the stairs to find a nursery I look around; there is a picture right next to a rocking chair. I walk over to it and see that it the girl and the small child. This must be the child Faith wants.  I wonder how she doing right now, I  have a feeling she's the cause of all this.

I look around some more, stoping when I each the bedroom. Walking into the closet I see some stuff missing when I was about to leave I see a small groove in the ground. I bend down and push up the floor board to find a small box. Opening it up I see a bright shiny ring.

I was going to purpose?