The perfect Life

" you better not forget Mr. stone." I smile at my amazing husband. He pulls me in and kisses my lip with his soft ones. " Well Mrs. stone, I promise I wont forget about the appointment." We walk to the door and he kisses me again then makes his way to work. Wobbling to the kitchen I grab an apple when Kate walks in. She smiles at me then taking a seat next to me. " Did Greyson already leave for work?" I nod.
" Well since you have your 5 month check up later, lets go baby shopping!" I laugh at her, my best friend is crazy. " Let me get my phone and keys then we can go." After getting everything I need we make our way to the mall.
News report: Vampire King Nicholas Smith declares war on werewolves. Kate and I hear the reporter once again telling us about the horrible king. " You know I don't understand why he always attacking us. Like how many times has he either killed our kind or almost expose us to the world? What made him so evil and cruel, its like he has no humanity." I tell Kate how I really feel about this man. He makes our lives so much harder then it needs to be. For explain a vampire was feeding on a human in day light so one wolf pushed him of the women. However King Nicholas told the 'court' that the wolf was attacking her, poor man was killed. He is the cruel man alive, how could ever love a monster like him. Think goodness I have Greyson...

Gasping for air I wake up for my dream it felt so real. Nick wakes up soon after  and looks at me waiting for me to explain. " What happen? Did you have a nightmare again?" I just shake my head no. " then what happen?" I take a deep breath trying to form my words. " you know what it was a night mare, Im sorry lets just go back to bed okay. He nods and soon sleep takes over once again...
" honey Your dad is here!" Greyson yells from down stairs I was trying to put on my shoes for five minutes now, giving up I go down. " Hey dad." Looking at the man that raised me since I was five after my mother left us.He gets up and wraps me into a hug" How are my favorite girls?" I tell him we are great and he kisses my head before seating down again. My life is so perfect I have everything I need, my father, Kate, the best Mate I could ever ask for, baby girl on the way, i'm living the best life I could possibly have.
" Dinner is ready!" Greyson yells, when I walk in the kitchen he wraps me into hug. " I love you so much." I smile " And I love you."
This time I wake up from someone knocking on the door. I look over and see Nick fast asleep so I make my way down stairs. Grabbing the golden door knob, I pull the door open. Greyson looks me in the eye...

" Did you see it too?"

____________________________