Love(1)

Love (1)

"honey, I just got a call from Parliament, There has been some rebellion froming in the kingdom and they need my help." Nick explain as I watch baby Annabella, she has been trying to stand up at day .
" Well okay, when do we leave?" I don't want to leave my child but, I want to help Nick in anyway I can. Nick gives me a weird look, what was it something I said.
" We?" he asked. What he's wanting to go take care of a big problem by himself, he may be king however Im the hybrid. " Babe you are not going alone anyways I need to meet the parliament. Even thought they're old as dart and hate my kind." He looks down and rubs his neck.

" Well I kinda didn't tell them your back." WHAT THE HELL?? he looks scared, he try to bring me in with that cute smile but, not this time. He might be very handsome but I swear sometimes he's a dumbass.
" Why doesn't  parliament know that Im back? what are you hiding from me?" I start to yell at he and he just takes it. What is he hiding from me? I swear..
" OKAY stop! I didn't tell parliament because I don't want them know about you okay?" I give him a questionable look telling him to explain farther. " Theywantmetomarryawomenthatisinlovewithsothekingdomwillbecomeone." Wtf?
" Fine okay, once upon a time, there was this young girl who was obsessive over me. She wanted me to turn her so we could be together forever. However I was still in love with your mother so I denied her. Soon she was turned by this crazy witch guy. When you died the parliament wanted me to marry her so the kingdom would be stronger." I looked at him like his crazy, he didn't tell parliament because of some crazy girl. Also I died not too long ago they don't really care about Nicks wellbeing.

" well I am back, they can't make you do anything. Your the king Nick own it." I tell him. He is the one of the strongest supernatural, he need to own it like me. Gosh that sound very narcissist but it the truth we are the most powerful beings and he's being controlled by some old dead dudes.
" You still don't get it. I have to marry someone soon or the kingdom will fall." Oh
I turn around and I see Annabella standing up looking at us. My heart stop my baby is standing, tears come to my eyes and some reason Nick comes to my mind. He's the reason why Im here, watching my daughter, seeing my family, living. That moment I knew I wanted to be his forever. I wanted to love him with everything I had. I turn back around and jump into his arms and kiss him. He was taken back but so started kissing me back.
" Marry me?" I ask him deep in his eyes that were filled with love and passion.

"no." "No?" to say I was heart broken would down size my true feelings. " No not no i don't want to marry you. I want to do it the right way. When the time is right I will ask you cause love I want to marry you so badly. However I don't want our marriage proposal to be a business offer I want it to be romantic because you deserve that". I smile and bring my lips back to his.

// at Nicks castle//

" what time is the meeting?" I ask. I was so tried I stayed up all last nigh packing and preparing myself for today. We woke up super early and made our way to the kingdom. I just want to lay down and enjoy Nick presents.
" tomorrow, I knew you would be tried so I moved it up." He grabs my hand and walks toward his bedroom I guess. When we finally make it into his room I see our things up away for the weekend. The room was dark failing to it however it was comforting It felt like home. The castle itself was magnificent, built with dark beautiful stones, something build so long ago but still timeless. I look back at Nick "Hey babe I think Im going to take a bath." He nods.My body has been so sore from everything but I dont want him to worry. A nice relaxing bath will help the soreness go away.

Walking into the bathroom I'm taking back from the sight I was seeing. Oh my gosh this bathroom is huge! The bath tube could fit about six people. After looking around the amazing bathroom I step into my warm relaxing bath. The bubbles Smell like lavender allowed myself to sink into the water washing away all the soreness.

Once I finished bathing, I walk back into the bedroom looking for Nick. However he wasn't there, dropping my towel I put on my bra and underwear. I glanced in the mirror and saw my reflection, how could Nick love me honestly. My body healed for pregnancy however there are scars all over my stomach and leg. How could a beautiful men love a women like me.
" When I first saw you in that club, you know what was the first thing I noticed about you? " Nick enters the room and goes behind me. " I don't know my ass maybe." Laughing at my comment he shakes his head no.
" The first thing I saw was your eyes. I was so lost however there was this moment when our eyes met and I just knew you were the one cause I felt safe . Yes any man would have looked you up and down. Not saying I didn't cause baby your body.. Anyways my point is not matter what you look like today or thousand years from now you will always be the one for me." His soft words brought tears to my eyes.
"I love you."
"and i Love you too."

Like I said before you never know when the last moments you spend with someone is your last...