Killing Greyson (2)

" You have to be kidding me! You let this Jackass mark you!" Nick throws a glass vase at the wall, while Greyson sits back and waits.
One hour before:

So now that me and Greyson have got our feels in check, we now have to tell Nick. Which if you think about it is kinda funny. Last time we had a big talk I was pregnant and they almost killed each other. Hopefully this time we can get though it without a fight... As if. Greyson didn't say anything on the ride to my house. I didn't know what to say, " like hey I'm sorry my mate is most likely going to kill you." The silents was getting to me so I turned on the radio to fill the uncomfortable air.
When AC/DC started to play...

I'm on the highway to hell

On the highway to hell

Highway to hell

I'm on the highway to hell

I look over and Greyson's face falls into a fearful look. Okay maybe this isn't a good song to listen too. I push the second Botton...

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

I let out a small laugh and changed the station once again...

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you, too
Another one bites-
" oh come on!" I yell at the damn thing, why does the gods hate me today! We pull into the drive way and I can hear Greysons heart stop. I give him a small smile... God please save us.

Soon as we shut the door Nick comes running out of the house yelling. " where have you been I was about to call your father-" he cuts himself off when he noticed my neck. Oh boy. Nicks eyes turn black and before I could say ' it's not what you think' Nick runs inside. Cautiously and slowly we make our way over to the open front door.
'Bam' Greyson and I look at the $500.00 vase that Nick just thrown at us.
" you have to be kidding me! You let this jackass mark you!" I'm going to kill you Greyson!" Nick yells and I swear I heard Greyson whimper. Join the club Nick. Before this gets out of hand I step in the middle of them.
" Nick calm down, let us explain before you kill dumb butt over here." I pleaded with him and after a stare down he backs down. I moved to the couch to talk this out like normal people. When Greyson makes a move my way Nick growls stoping Greyson. " you stand. So when this is over I can kill you without getting blood on my furniture."

" okay so last Night Greyson and I had dreams about each other...about the Life we could've had." He lets out another growl as I scolded him. " he came over in the middle of the night-" he jumps up to bounce on Greyson.  I pull him back and yell in his face. "IF YOU DONT STOP YOUR CRAZY JEALOUS ASS IM GOING TO KICK IT INTO PLACE!" He looks down and I continue. 

" we need answer so we went to a witch. She told us that when I came back to life we got another chance to be mates." Before he could do anything I gave him a death look. " Greyson wolf took over and marked me. But we rejected each other." After I finished he looked at me asking me if thats all, I sigh and nod. Nick jumps up and walks over to Greyson and the room goes deadly quite. Soon the room is filled with a hard punch.

" Okay. I feel better." Nicks hand heals fast and he walks over towards me. " So how are we going to remove the mark." He ask. I start to blush thinking about what has to happen.

"Well to remove the mark we have to share blood." My cheeks turn red and Nick laughs at me.

" thats all?" He laughs at me again and I shake my head. My cheeks turn to deep painful red thinking about it. How can I out it...

" we have to-  hum - do it."