Lost

The room goes silent, no one moves, all the hearts in the room start beating fast. In front of me was the one we grieved for, the one we pray for to come back to us, and now the prayers have came true. I rush to her and grab her into a hug. She is tense, I pull back and look at her. Before I could talk to her Kate runs towards her and moves me out of the way while going to hug her. " I have missed you so much." Catherine is the one that pulls away from Kate and looks around.

" What happen to me?" she ask

" Catherine you died six mouthes ago. We have been trying to bring you back, The witch said that if you came back you would be a hybrid but other than that nothing else.  Maybe this is a side effect some of your memory is lost." I answer back and she just shakes her head. Catherine runs her hand through her hair then she stop her hands at her neck. The neckless... she takes it into her hands and looks at the stone. " What is this?" She ask.

" Its the neckless that brought you back, it helps you. Well thats what the witch said." She keeps looking down at the object. Then you hear the sound of baby Annabella cry, Catherine eyes snaps up to the women carrying her child " Mine." she rushes to Annabella in vamp speed and looks at the crying baby. Greyson goes to stop her but, madeline puts a hand on this shoulder stopping him. Catherine grabs the small child into her arms. Soon as Annabella was in her arm she stops crying and smiles at her mother. A tear drops down Kate's cheek.
" Hello, sweet baby." Catherine smiles at her and grabs her little hands kissing them. People then started to leave and go home, leaving us. A few minutes later Catherine goes over and sits down with Annabella. " She so beautiful."  We nod agreeing with her. This was the first time she really has had  a chance to hold Annabella she's glowing with happiness, motherhood looks great on her.
" Whats the last thing you remember?" Greyson ask. She thinks back and then draws her glaze on us. " I remember giving birth to Annabella. Then I felt at peace. Then nothing." I just keep looking at her.  She's really here.She looks back down, Annabella had fell asleep in her arms, " Im going to lay her down." We nod and One of the housemates gives her directions towards the nursery.
Kate was the first to break the silence" She back." We then all break into laughter. Catherine walks in looking at us like we were crazy. " whats going on?" She joins into the laughter. We keep on laughing until Catherine breaks the laughter. " I died." We all stop and looked at her. " yeah, you did." Greyson answers back.  She walks over towards me and puts her hands on my chest. " I can feel you." I nod and grab her into a hug once more. " I missed you so much." I confessed to her. She pulls back " I missed you too."  After hours of talking we finally made our way home hand in hand. We get to the door and I pull out the keys and unlock the door. She walks in and lets everything sink in, she's finally home.
" You know I have dreamed of coming home and you being here." I tell her and she grabs my head looking into my eyes. " Im home now. I guess you can say dreams come true" Then slowly I bring my lips to hers. The feeling of her lips makes my toes curl up. She pulls away smiling. " Lets go to bed."

We make our way to the bedroom to get ready to go to bed Catherine depart to the bathroom while I take in the moment. Catherine comes out of the bathroom in one of my old shirts and boxers. I was still seating on the bed thinking about what has happen. " You know, I never thought I would see you in jean and a t-shirt in my life time." I laugh at her, if only she knew. " Lets just say Im trying new thing." I take off my jeans and shirt, then get under the covers. Catherine lays down on her side. I pull her into my chest, holding her hand. Keeping her close making sure, she wouldn't fade away. Afraid if I let her go she will disappear again.
" Goodnight Catherine."  She moans a soft reply back goodnight.
before the darkness takes over...
" I love you Catherine."