Nature is a ____

" so you're telling me that once again 'nature' is messing with me? Haha you got to be kidding me." I yell at the poor lady in front of me. Why is every time i get happy dumb ass nature got to be like 'haha you thought.' She shakes her head at me, I look at Greyson to respond but, he says nothing. I keep looking at him and he just gives me that look like 'what.'
" Greyson say something. Tell her that she is crazy or something, cause we cant be mates again." I start to laugh and Greyson just looks at me with the same dumb look on his face. He looks down, "Greyson you can't really be wanting to be mates again. right?" My heart is racing faster then a mother trucker, I love Greyson but, Im in love with Nick. Finally after begin in silents Greyson speaks up.
" I don't know... this can be our chance to be together. Theres no spell, we have a daughter, and-" I cut him off. How can he be so selfish. " Greyson, You're with Madeline and Im with Nick. This can't work out. We should be thankful of the time we had together but, its over between us." Even if there was no Nick or Madeline, there still our past. My wolf will always love him but, our heart and soul belong to Nick. I turn my attention to Wendy, " Is there anyway we can break the 'soul mate' bond?" She thinks for a minute.

" Well there are spell to detach mate however you're more powerful then any supernatural. So it will be harder to break your bond with Greyson. Unless you reject each other, but you two will lose power." She explains the step we would have to take in order to do so. I take it all in, I need to do what I need to do so me and Nick can be together. I finally come up with a plan.
" How long will it take for the spell to be completely broken?" I ask and she replies about three days. " Okay So can we start tomorrow?" She nods and soon she turns are attention to Greyson. " sound good to you Grey?'' Wendy ask.
Greyson stands up and looks me dead in the eye, " It's not like I get a say in the matter. It's her way or no way at all." What is he begin all prissy for, " Greyson what do you want to do? Give this a try or something? Cause we can't. How many times do I have to tell you I love Nick, he's my true soul mate. He brought me back to life, he saved me." I snap back at him.
Turning away, I go to walk out of the house, when Greyson rushes to the door and does the one thing that would break my heart.
He marks me...