Once more

Nick:

I can't let her go, I have lived centuries to find my true love, I'm not going to let her go.No matter what I will be with her and she will come back to us once again.
As I drive to the witches house to get more info about resurrecting her, i think about if I'm doing the right thing. This is my last hope, no one else can do it, or willing too. I look at my watch and see I have another 20 mins until the pill runs out of the magic. Thinking about her she appears next to me. She doesn't look at me she just turns her head and looks out the window. " Please don't me mad." She just shakes her head then continues to look away. " I get that your upset but, I trying to get you back. I need you.'' I pull into the drive away of the witches coven and get out to walk to the door. I knock on the door and a women appears. " I see you brought her with you." she looks behind me and looks at Catherine. " you can see her?" I ask and she just laughs while inviting me in.

" Yes I can see her, Im the witch of the dead." She answer back and tells me to make myself at home. She looks at me, " So can you bring her back ?'' she nod and I felt my heart skip a beat. Month searching for someone who has the key Kiliti's are bringing someone back and then I finally found someone. Catherine just looks at me and the witch, I smile at her. " However there will be a price... When she comes back she will be a hybrid again." I look back at Cat and she shakes her head. " No. I don't want to come back to be a damn hybrid, a monster. You seen what I was like Nick heartless, dangerous, My daughter doesn't need that kind of mother." She fires back at us. The witch looks at her and then back towards me. " Catherine, You were like that cause Coetzee was in your head. Your heart is kind, loving, You will be reborn into a beautiful creature." I plead with Catherine with my eyes to say yes. Then my alarm goes off and soon Catherine fades away. I go to get my bag of pills, before i could the witch stops me. " You need to take a break from the pills. Okay." She says as she's places her hand on mine. I need to see her. " pleading desperately. With a soft voice she says "She's still here. she didn't leave, she never truly leaves you" I slowly move back to my seat.

" How do we bring her back without Coetzee begin brought back?" The witch gets up and grabs a Neckless. It has a large stone, a stake, and an arrow all put together by a silver chain. She hands it to me and I give her a questionable look." This neckless will keep Coetzee in the underworld. All we need to do is get Catherine body, blood from her father, her first mate, and you to complete the spell. Then when she is brought back from the other side I will go in her place to keep the balance. The neckless will have my power in the stone so she will be protected from anything." I nod then she carries on, "The spell will have to happen on the next full moon. which will be in three days." I walk over towards her and hug her. Tears came to my eyes, she's finally coming back to us. She taken back from my action. " Theres one more thing." She says in hesitating tone. I pull away and look at her.
" The spell will only work if she wants to come back." I nod and walk towards the door. " I will see you in three days." I walk towards my car and make my way home.
I arrive at the pack house, seeing the construction workers are still working on rebuilding the homes effective during the battle. As a sign of peace the council donated money to help packs rebuild. It's worried to think something that caused so much damage, so much pain created so much peace in the end.
I walk in and see Annabella seating in her baby swing, she was doing her baby talk while trying to jump up and down as i walk towards her. I see that Madeline isn't around at the time so I sit down to watch her. She's slowly starting to learn how to clap her hands and her baby gibberish is starting to form some words. She looks like her mother. Simply so breathtaking.
" hey baby girl." I Coo at her and see giggles at me. " I'm going to bring your mommy back okay." She just smiles at me. I take a pill out of my bag and swallow it down. A minute later I see Catherine looking at us. She walks over toward Annabella and smile at the sweet baby. " she so beautiful." She speak to her child. " she takes after her mom." I replied back to her with a soft smile I know she is still angry with me but Annabella deserves to know her mom. I know I'm doing this for selfish reasons but I feel like this is for the best not just for me but for Catherine too even if she doesn't want to admit it.

Greyson walks into the room and sees me with Annabella. " hey Nick didn't know you were coming over tonight." I nod and walk over towards him. Catherine stays and watches Annabella play with the toys in her little area.
I knew sooner or later I would have to break the silence and tell him the news " I talked to another witch today." Greyson shakes his head. " Nick I miss her too man but, we can't bring her back." I shake my head at him." That's the thing the witch said she can. I truly believe she can. We can bring Catherine back."
Grayson looks back at me, ones are useful man that looks very old and tired his eyes don't hold the same shimmer are used too. Even though we've had our past I know how hard it was for him to not lose her once but twice. They might not be mates anymore however, the love between them will never truly go away.
Soon a door shut and Kate looks at us. I don't speak very often due to her trying to get her life back on track and thankful that she found her mate during all this I don't know if she'd still be here without him.
" you can bring Catherine back?" She ask and soon tears rush to her eyes. I nod at her. " are you sure? What about Coetzee?" Kate shoots her questions frantically at me one at a time. Her voice holds a mixture of excitement but you can tell she was scared to death.
" the witch says she will take Catherine place on the other side. So Coetzee will stay in the underworld." I explain to both of them hoping that they'll get on board with me. Grayson finally enters the conversation" but what is the which wants in  return does she want money or what I don't understand why she sacrificing herself for a woman she doesn't know." I didn't want to lie to him but in all honesty she never asked for anything but I know Grayson will be too hesitant to trust another witch again. I simply just said everything is handled between her and I all we have to do is prepare for the ceremony in three days.
Kate looks around and soon her glaze falls on Catharine. " is she here?"  I nod once more. I have offered Kate the magic pills but she always denies them she said she knows that she's here she doesn't need some pill to tell her that.
A tear leaves her eyes, she shuts them tight and breaths. " what do we need to do to bring her back?" I tell her the things that we need. A glimpse of hope repairs in her eyes some thing I haven't seen in a while but I need to tell her the crucial part of the ceremony. " However  there is a big part of the spell i need to tell you about,Catherine has to want to come back in order for the spell to work."
In the corner of my eye I look at Cat. She still next  to Annabella watching her get giggle and play with a soft small on her face. I would desperately like to know what's going on in that mind of hers.
Kate let's out a deep breath and she responds" well of course she wants to come back.Her daughter and friends are here." Hesitantly says Does she want to come back?" She looks at me looking for some answer. I wish the answer was simply yes she wants to come back to us but how can you ask someone to come back after death.
I turn to Catherine, she's slowly taking every moment in, her eyes finally land on me she gives me a soft smile. Then I simply ask

" Do you want to come back?"