Goodbye my love

Guess who's back.... back  back back again! I just want to say thank you for staying with me. Also my wedding will be on September 24
!!! Im so pumped to get married> okay now for what you been waiting for.

I open my eyes trying to fight the darkness,the smell of death filled the dark cold room. I look to my right and see water dripping down from the window, I try to reach out to be pulled back by hand cuffs. I try breaking them but fail several  times. I don't know how I got here or how long i have been in here... Nick that crazy chick. I try to yell but nothing would come out. I glance at the window to see that day was about to fall, hopefully someone will come help me out of this place. Soon the darkness finds me again.

~

" Wake up..." Someone yells at me as they pull me off the dirty floor. I look up to be met by a pair of brown eyes I fell in love with. However his eyes didn't hold love in them but hate, "Nick?" i whispers out. He looks taken back and the jerks me up by my neck. " How do you know my name?" his voice was deadly and cold towards me. My heart broke into billion little pieces, he didn't remember me.

" Nick its me, Kat. Im your mate?" He then bangs my head into the stone wall, " you're not my mate. Don't ever say that again." he drops me knocking me out here we go again.

~

Its been five days in this hell hole. Nick would come in and do torturous things to me trying to get me to break. However I don't let him get to me, Maybe just maybe one day he will snap out of it and remember.

I look out the window and tried to forget the pain running though my body. I see the sun is about to set so he will be in here in one... two.... " Get up!" Nick yells cause me to wince back. He pulls a chair out and I watch him pull different things outs. He pulls me up ruefully and places me in a chair. I look down at him and wait for the pain . He take out a needle and a small jar... wolf bland. " You don't need that.." I woke softly this is the first time I have spoke in a while. He looks wild at me.

" hah you really think I'm going to fall for that,So you contact your weak alpha Im going to pass." Nick shakes his head at me like i was a child being caught of something.

" I don't have a wolf  or my soul anymore, so that medication doesn't do anything." I explain.

He looks at me trying to solve me, when he see I'm not lying he ask " how so?"

" When I gave birth I died due to Coetzee cruise and when you brought me back I lost my wolf and soul I can't find them." I explain and for a quick second I saw pity, then they went back to cold.

" You're saying that 'I' brought you back from death because?" He ask while pulling out his knife.

" you use to love me." after I finished that last word the knife makes a cut from my heart to my shoulder. I let pain sink in and soon pass out.

I wake up from last nights terror and see its almost sun set, I must have been out  a day.  I look at my body and see all the cut heal into a scar and I let a tear out. I miss my daughter and I miss the old Nick. I wonder if she's can finally stand. I hear the keys open the door. Fear runs though me.

" okay today we are doing something a little different." He evil smirk takes up his whole face, this isn't my nick. He takes of my hand cuffs off the hook and place them on a long chain. " Get up!" I slow get up and pain rushes though my whole body. He unlocks the door and we make our way down dark hallway, this was the first time i have walked in days. we stop at black metal door, where he pushes me in.

Then I see my biggest fear.. my coffin. Please no. He jerks me towards my coffin and pushes me in " Please don't do this to me." I finally give in the first time I begged him to stop. This is want he wanted... to break. He chains me up so I couldn't move. Fear takes over and I start to cry.

" Im sorry 'mate'. enjoy your sleep." then he closes the coffin. I hear the door close I let out a earth shattering cry.