The past is a hunting thing

Soon the door was pushed open, to see a panicked guard. " Sir, the rebels have made there way in the castle." Nicks face changes into a angry expression. He looks at me then brings his lips to mine, but soon were gone when I heard a loud scram. " I love you Cat. Please stay here okay. I can't lose you again." What? He isn't going to fight without me, we make each other stronger.
" No. I will not let you fight without me. I love you for trying to protect me but, Its my decision." I walk over toward my bag that had my neckless, it can help me protect the people.
Nick blocks the door and stares me down, here goes the fighting.
" Okay but, just remember that there a little girl at home who needs her mother." Wait what he just okay, I love my daughter but if i don't help keep this kingdom safe then my daughter wont be either. He takes my hand and we walk toward the screaming and crying. The once beautiful artwork is ruined by blood, theres bodies laying around. Death filled the hallways, lost souls left to drown in a pool of their own blood. My heartache for them, they were sons, daughter
, sister, brothers, husband, wife, mother, and fathers.. now gone.

When we get closer to the throne room, you hear the dead bodies dropping. Nick pauses and looks at me " I love you, never forget that." He kisses me softly, has he walks into the battle. The doors open and the screen before me is so terrifying to describe. Soon my eyes laid on a rebellion vampire, with red evil eyes. He's rushes towards me and my reflexes kick in. He try to grab my neck but i was quicker then him breaking his arm. I push him down to the floor where I grab his neck twisting it off. The smell of blood goes though my nose, i look down " Rest in peace" as I move toward the next vampire. I was fighting rebels after another, once in a while I would see Nick doing the same. One of the vampires comes over and kicks me in the stomach. I fall over in pain, He then grabs my hair and pulls my neck to exposer. He notices Nicks Markings then he starts to laugh, " LADY AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE THE KINGS, QUEENS IN OUR HANDS...DOWN ON HER KNEES." The vampire yells grabbing the attention of everyone. Nick looks towards me fear is masked over his whole face. When Nick wasn't looking two rebels grab Nick pulling his hands behind his back. The dead silents fills the room in till the sound of heals coming towards us replace the silents.

" Well what do we have here?" a deep Scottish accent ask. I try to look over but my neck was to far back to look. In the corner of my eye I see Nick looking towards the women with an angry expression. The heals come closer and closer in till I heard them stop in front of me. " Why you must be Nicks mate? The one who died?" she laughs at the end. She gets in my face so I can fully see her. Her eyes were a dark green that were filled with hate, skin was white, she looked like a monster. " Hello my name is Faith." Nick try to break free again however this time he does. He pushes Faith into a wall grabbing her neck looking into her eyes. Soon A man holds out his hand and Nick falls to the ground in pain. I scream at Nicks name but nothing happens.

" What do you want from us? The kingdom? Power? what?" I ask her once my neck was free to move around. She start to laugh at me, looking at the man she nods and turns to me. " Catherine, oh sweet Catherine. I want what is rightfully mine... Nick" Thats when It clicked she's the one who went crazy for Nick. Before I could ask whats she was going to do about she answer. " You know longtime ago I met a very nice lady... I think her name was Coetzee." My face turns pale. The name I swear I would never say or hear again is now coming back to hunt me. " You see I asked her to help Nick see that he loved me, however I would have to give her something in return a life of a child. However that back stabbing bitch, planned failed cause you're his 'true mate'. Not even death could break you apart in till today."

" what do you mean not in till today?" I ask scared of the unknown answer.

" Nick is now my mate."