The Talk

Nick:

All of the memories rush back: happy, scared, disappointed, lonely, love all the feelings i had for Cat comes rushing back to me. I look at the witch she nods her head towards the door " go talk to your girl." I run out the door and rush towards the hospital. I can't believe what I did, I hurt her, tore her apart and left her. I forgotten her and broke her. How can I explain to her, I was my old self again a monster. She tried to tell me and what did i do... hurt her more.

I walk in the hospital and look for her room number. I stop at the door and I hear her yelling inside. " Please someone! LET ME OUT PLEASE!'' I hear others trying to wake her up but she keeps yelling. I open the door , everyone look towards me. Her father is the first to punch me in the face. His fist came at me so fast I didn't see what happened. I put up my hands to show i wasn't here to start something.

" I'm back okay. I didn't know what I was doing, I was under a spell." I explained to Aaron he looks at me and before we could say anything Cat screams. She jumps up and looks around until her eyes lock onto mine. Her breath becomes faster, her heart starts to race, and i can feel the fear. I step towards her and she moves back on the bed.

" Please don't hurt me anymore, I promise I will say quite Please." She starts to cry and i break inside. I did this.

"Cat its me. The old me the spell was broken." I try to move towards her again and the same thing happened. " Please I promise you its me." Everyone stands still, no one says anything. I take a good look at Cat and I see how broken she is. Her hands were all bloody from beating on the coffin, Her face has cuts and bruise all over, her eyes were lost in a pool of pain. I had made her this way. The women I loved most I had forgotten and left in a coffin. I remember her crying and screaming out in pain but she never beg me to stop. I reach towards her and she watches me closely as i put my hand on her face. She slowly closes her eyes and sparkers go through my body. Then the doctor and nurse come in an shuts the door pulling us out of the moment, she screams scared by the door.

" We are going to put Cat to rest while i explain some things to you guys." the doctor takes us out side, I see Catherine in the window slowly close her eyes to rest.

" so how long is she going to be like this?" Aaron ask the doctor.

" Well Catherine is traumatized, she might be here but her mind is somewhere else. She is going to need all of you to help her. Catherine isn't going to let you help her cause what is has been though has caused her to shut down all emotion. Let her come to you. Dont push her to do anything that will push her away." everyone nods.

What have I done

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for such a long wait on this. This book is going to go through so heavy editing. Over my break from Wattpad i receive so much love and feedback and i want to make this book the best it can be. I'm also working on something special also. So hang in there guys!!