Kissed by an Angel

I want to dedicate this chapter to my old friend, who took her own life. She was amazing friend and a loving mother to her 10 mouth daughter. , bulling is real. Words are very powerful, what you say can hurt others .This world can be cruel sometime.Please think before you say. Fly high beautiful.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Nick:

I woke up feeling an arm wrapped around my stomach, looking over and seeing my love in a sleeping glaze. I had to do a double take fear that my mind was playing tricks on me. I pulled Catherine closer not wanting her to leave my arm ever again. She slowly opens her eyes, when they fully open she smiles at me. " Please tell me that this is real." I ask her. She rises up and slowly kisses my wanting lips.
" feel real enough?" I just nod and kissed her again with her smiling.Soon she pulls away from the kiss and jumps out of bed. " Annabella is up." Her face lighted up like a child in a toy store. Using her vampire speed she rush to get ready. I can't help but laugh, in all my years of living I finally felt like I was living my life again. The love of my life is back and she was happier than ever and Im determined to keep it that way forever.
" Come on thats go!" she yells at me and I let out a laugh, I truly love her. Rushing to get ready I finally get down stairs to see a very happy Catherine. She grabs an apple and grabs my hand to make our way to the pack house.
While walking something came into my mind that I couldn't figure out. " How did you know Annabella was up?" I ask. She shugs her shoulders " Honest i don't know. It was like she was calling me." I just nod and keep on walking. Its still unreal to think she is here, all this time i waited for her. The way she walks and the sun shines on her face makes me fall more in love with her.

We make it to the pack house, she walks in to see Annabella eating. I know it may sound weird but, Annabella looks at Catherine and starts laughing, giggle It was like they were communicating. Catherine has only been back a day and Annabella already knows that she her mother. Walking over towards Greyson who is watching the mother daughter bound in front of him, she finally lets out a genuine smile. " Hey man." he pulls his glaze from them, that small glimmer in his eye has finally returned " Hey man" we Extended our hands out doing a friendly greeting then he offers me a cup of coffee that I happily took.

" How you feeling." Greyson ask. " Honesty never better. She back and we're at peace life is looking good." He nods and continues looking at the scene in front of him. " So I have been thinking when you and Catherine are ready, we can work out times to have Annabella." I agree with him, Catherine needs a little more time before she can have Annabella. She needs to process the fact that she still the hybrid and understand her powers more plus she needs to work out the traumatic events that have happened to her. After everyone came down to eat breakfast, Catherine and I made our way to her fathers.
" You nervous?" She lets out a small sigh then nods. I give her a questionable look. " I just don't know how he's going to take it. I know he still my dad but, Im still nervous." I kiss her cheek and tell her everything is going to be okay. We get to Aron's door and she closes her eyes before she knocks. Soon the door opens and Arons eyes goes wide. " Cat?" Tears come to his eyes. Catherine nods and then is pulled in a tight hug. They walk in the house and I stayed outside to give them some family time.
An hour had pass and they walk outside, smiling. " Well I love you dad." He nods and give us a small wave goodbye sending us on our way. While going home I brought up how it went. " Really good. We talked about everything. Annabella, You, and even my mother." she explained. I just nod and kept on walking to our lovely home. The sun was setting, which means I have to work. Soon as we got inside, I go to my office while she walks in the kitchen. I wish I could spend all day with her however I still have a kingdom to run.

Catherine:
Nick goes into his office to work while I got to get some blood to drink. Since I have been back either of my sides have talked to me, which is really weird. Pulling out a blood bag and taking a long sip a rush of pain goes though me, closing my eyes from the pain. A minute later the pain ease up and I finally open my eyes. In front of me was a bright goddess like person. " Hello Catherine." The 'person' speaks out to me. Im taken back by her tone, sweet and kind.
" Who are you?" I ask and she smiles at me. " You can call me K. Im an angel, well your angel." I look at her trying to figure out if I'm going crazy or not. " You're not going crazy." She laughs at me.

" I was human once and then I died. When you were brought back to life you became part Angel." K explained to me. Trying to wrap this around my brain. " Is this why I can't hear My other sides?" nodding at me, I take a seat. " They're still with you but, they found peace." So then what is she doing here and why is she 'my' angel, I think.  Reading my mind she answer my question " I'm here to protect you from the darkness in the world. Even though you have people to talk to its always good to have an angel to help you during hard times." Can she read my mind or something? " Yes" She laughs at me. Finally wrapping my brain around the whole thing I nod. " Okay K I believe you. But do you mind me asking how did you die?"

She looks down and lets out a small sigh. " Well let just say the world can be cruel sometimes and people like me can only take so much.  However now I'm free." She smiles at me and looks me in the eyes. " I promise you, that you will never be alone. I will always be there for you." she kisses my forehead and in a blink of an eye she was gone.
Nick walks in and looks at me, " Whats wrong."

" I just got kissed by an Angel..."