We almost had it All

Greyson:
I was working on some pack business and trying to figure out a plan for the new members to join. Ever since the battle we been  taking in more  rescue packs which means we need more funding, with a mix of a lot of other things.  I keep myself busy trying my best to make everything right Now that Catherine is back I can go back to working on fixing the pack. Looking at a email my head starts to hurt and Im pulled into a different world.
I was walking the halls of my high school, going to see my friends. Stoping every once in a while for people to tell me happy birthday. Today is a very big day, I will become alpha and hopefully meet my mate. ' Happy birthday Greyson' nodding i make my way to my friend Kate, where she attacks me with a big hug and a happy birthday. " Haha thanks Kate. Where Cat?" I question. She looks around and shakes her head. " She was just here an minute ago" All of a sudden the smell of roses comes  though the air. Mate. " Happy- " I didn't let her finishes before I connect our lips. The world stopped and our life flashes before my eyes; falling in love, getting married, children, and growing old together. She pulls back and smiles.
" I can't believe after all this time it was you." Then bringing my lips to her once again.
Im pulled out of my dream state and a small tear falls from my eyes. It felt so real, it was real. We had so much love and care for each other. Then the world pulled us apart and we were left to be alone. I need fresh air, I walk out of my office and go to the balcony . The fresh air hits me and my mind goes blank...
" Okay we need to set the stage right there so the moon hits just right." I hear my beautiful mate give direction to the helpers.   She has been working so hard on setting up the party for the luma crowing. She's nervous I can feel it due to our bond. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her. " I love you" i whisper in her ear and a big smile moves cross her face. Catherine turns around and kisses me. " And I love you." Life was complete with her.

What the.. I walk back inside and grab my keys. I need to talk to Catherine maybe she will understand whats going on.
I knock on her door and wait for someone to answer. The door is pulled back and Catherine has the same look as I do. " Did you feel that too." nodding and letting me in her home. We seat down and just stay in silents for a while until I broke it. " It felts so real." She shakes her head, whats going on. We both having 'dream' about what could've of been. " I found you and we were... in love." I told her about the visions I had. 

" I saw our family together, everyone ones happy... we were happy." Her voice comes out a whisper. Silents finds it way back into the room. However this time Cat breaks it. " What does all this mean? I feel different like our bond is getting stonger" Did i feel the same way, I love her but, our time to be together is long gone. Then I remember a witch that could help us answer our question. " Maybe i can call my witch friend maybe she can help us." Nodding she gets up and walks to the kitchen. " How am I going to to tell Nick?"
" what do you mean?" She shakes her head. " How am I going to tell him about all this. How do you think he's going to feel when he finds out that I'm having vision about our life together that could have been ?" Honesty I don't know how Im going to tell Madeline also. " Lets just go and see if we can get any answer for my witch friend."

Witches house:

" Wendy?" I yelled out to the quite house. Soon foot step come though the door way and Wendy appears. " I have been waiting on you guys for hours to show up." I gave her a questionable look and she smiles at me. " I also had a vision about you two." She grabs my hand and takes me to a room full of chairs. Catherine follows behind us in a glaze. 

" You here cause of the vision..." We nod and she continues. " Greyson, you and Catherine are true mates. When Coetzee cased a spell on Catherine she went against nature. Catherine is the first and last hybrid, nature finds her soul to be pure allowing her to be alive again. Now that Catherine is back nature is trying to bring you guys back together." Cat cuts in, " What about Nick he is also my mate." I look back at Wendy and she nods " Yes he is but, only cause Coetzee made you two to be."
"What dose this all mean?" I ask hoping to find the answers that we're looking for.
" Your mate bond is trying to bring you guys back together."Wendy answers back and I can tell Catherine mind is racing 100 mph.