Grief

Pain. It comes in all forms. The small twinge, a bit of soreness, the random pain that we live with everyday. Then there is the kind of pain you just can't ignore, a level of pain so great that it blocks out everything else, makes the rest of your world fade away unit all we can think about is how much we hurt, how we manage our pain is up to us. We anesthetize, ride it out, embrace it, ignore it, and for some of us the best way to manage pain is to just push through it.

Catherine:
Everyone lost someone. people handle their grief differently. Some cant believe it, pretending that its not true. Others pretending the feeling they are having isn't there. However some let the grief take over them and slowly they lose themselves too. Grief is A burden, You can't shut it out. You have to drown in it before you can swim.
If he would ask them how they're doing they would simply say they are doing Ok, pretending. Greyson shuts out his feeling, works all day, comes home, eats, spends time with Annabella, and then goes to bed. Madeline doesn't know what  to do with him, Annabella is the only thing that makes him wake up everyday, that drive to live. She may never say it out loud but to watch him turn into something she doesn't know hurts her the most.
Kate has nightmares, John always ask her whats wrong but, she tells him everything is fine. Continuous cycle of denial she doesn't tell him that every night when she closes her eyes she lives the moment of losing me. She would rather keep reliving the same nightmare then to face the fact that I'm gone.
When I was alive I was thought about what would happen after death I'm reason I thought they would be a peaceful life that was around me and I would be free. Guess ill never get that luxury instead I have to watch the people I love suffer every day,grieving. Even though I'm dead I still grieve the life that could've been, to watch the people i love stop there lives because of me.
My dear Nick doesn't know what to do, he hides things from everyone. He so obsessed with finding away to bring me back, leaving his kingdom, friends, mind, all behind. He's gone to over 20 witches trying to help him find a way, however, like always they can't help. Nick refuse to accept my death, the only thing that keeps him going is the idea of bring me back and the drugs. When trying to find ways to bring me back he came across a dark witch. She gave him a spell drug, he can see me but its not the same, I can't touch him and it only last so long.Soon his body is going to reject the drug and he will be alone and that scares me. What would he do then.

' beep beep' Nick pushes the silent button on the alarm, like every morning he gets up and takes a shower to get ready for the day. " I have a meeting today with another witch, she can be the one." He looks in the mirror and looks at the person looking back him. He closes his eyes and takes the small pill. " Good morning my love." I smile at him and placing myself on the counter, watching him get ready. " There is going to be a party tomorrow for the wolves and vampires. Sadly i have to go. You know i hate party." He looks at me and lets out a small laugh.
" You need to have some fun, stop worrying about me go live your life." I tell him and his facial expression changes into anger. " Why do you always tell me to move with my life, Im trying to bring you back to life!" he yells at me and makes me jump.
" Nick who said I wanted to be brought back? I love you. I do but I can't watch you lose years of your life to me. I'm gone and you know deep down this is hurting you, you have to face the fact I may never come back ." Nick looks at me then walks off to his closet to get a suite. I move from my place and go to the bed, placing my hands over my face. I hate making him mad but, he needs to live his life. He comes back and looks at me still angry. " I wont give up on you. Im okay, I'm living my life as best as I can." I walk over towards him and try to touch his cheek but like all the other times nothing. He looks down to the floor, he's not the only one feeling the emptiness.

" You aren't okay Nick. This life isn't living, you give up on everything-" He cuts me off. " I gave up? What about you? You didn't fight to stay. You don't even want to come back to us." He's eyes turn black,I take a few steps back and look down. " Is that what you truly think, that I sacrifice myself for the hell of it? That for a second I wasn't thinking about us, my daughter. Thats what you think, I don't want to come back to you or Annabella. All I do is think about the life I could've had but I'm stuck here in this hell watching the people I love suffering because of what i had to do. Nick turns his back from me. " Look at me'' I yell at him. Nick slowly turns around the face that once held anger now filled with sadness. " I died Nick. I didn't choose to leave or stay. I did what I had to do. Everyday I have to watch my family and friends live in pain, I watch my daughter grow up without me. Watching the man i love wasting his life away for something that might not happen. You have to let it all in and learn to accept it. Please go live your life." as tears run down our faces We look into each other's eyes.

" I have to go, the witch is waiting for me. I love you." then he walks down the stairs and I hear the door shut.

Grief.