0; extended summaries and stuff

Phil Lester was a claimed mastermind, a criminal and even better; he was wanted by so many people. Some daunting police tried to catch him, but he had the rest wrapped around his finger, and he wouldn't speak about the disappearances of the rest. The funny thing was... They didn't know him as Phil Lester, but plainly as 'Devil of London', and the alias still made him laugh. It was so childish; no one would guess the actual sinister person behind it. He had a helmet that covered his face, a deep shade of scarlet red, and no one had actually seen his face. None of his lackeys, no lowly drug lords or robbers, they hadn't ever seen him in full.

Dan Howell was a celebrity to teenagers, dubbed kindly the 'Pastel Prince'. He was a blogger, a pastel blogger to be exact, and a role model to the LGBTQA+ community. He didn't understand why, to be honest, because all he said was 'Hey, I'm Gay' in a post and suddenly he was a major star. He was rising to the top, barely climbing and still going up without ease, and with fame came slightly horrific moments. He had heard about the 'Devil of London', dismissing it as a rumour. No one could have that much control over a city, at least not a criminal.

They weren't supposed to cross paths.

Fate hadn't destined them to do that; their lives were the opposites of each other.