vi; pie makes a happy lance

Dan was frozen. There were so many thoughts going through his head, burning his mind and gripping at his skull, and he had to exhale to stop himself from freaking out. "Holy shit," He whispered, "I'm seriously going to die."

The Devil of London was looking at him; he didn't believe he'd be so lucky to make it out alive this time, either. But, as quick as the man was looking at him, he was being slammed to the ground by a figure, female. She had a mask over her face, hair splayed out behind her, orange and almost like fire, and Dan had never liked fire, but he did now.

She turned to him, boot on the Devil of London's neck, and turned to Dan. "Go home," She demanded, voice low and unrecognizable, unfamiliar, "Forget this, okay?" 

So Dan stepped back, away from the alley, and hurried on his path home. He was walking faster, paranoia encasing his mind, like the Devil or the woman was following him, and he practically barreled into the apartment building.

He locked his door tightly behind him when he reached his apartment, leaning against it, and exhaled, hand to his chest.

His heart was pounding, so he brought out his phone, calling his friend.

"Hey, Lance, could you come over?"

Lance Dardarian; a friend he'd met at a bar, ignoring the age differences that happened to come between them very little.

Lance was a good friend, even if he was all flirt, especially with Jimmy by his side most of the time. Although he was friends with Jimmy too, since it was hard to be friends with one and not the other, he'd met Lance first, and become closer first.

→→→

Lance Dardarian took a step towards the door he knew as Dan Howell's apartment, and then raised a fist, knocking firmly on the door. He'd just gotten off the phone with Jimmy, who had been quite distressed in letting him go in the first place, considering all the attacks at night.

So maybe he'd been fifteen minutes late for a reason, to convince his fiancé into letting him go, and ended up with a hell of a lot more than he bargained for.

Dan swung open the door, eyes immediately snapping up to his, and Lance gave him a grin. "Step aside, Howell," He raised his arms, and when Dan complied, he stepped inside the apartment. "Okay, what's the problem? I can help you drink it away." Snapping his fingers, Lance pointed towards the fridge. "Do you have pie? 'Cause we don't, even though I totally swear we had some yesterday--Must have been Jimmy."

Dan raised his eyebrows, amusement swimming in his brown eyes, and he nodded. "Apple pie," He confirmed, and shut the door, "Your favourite actually, isn't it?"

"Pie is pie," Lance pointed out, "I love pie, but I do like apple." He clicked his tongue, heading towards the fridge. "Did you invite me to eat all your leftovers, or was there a reason?" 

"I needed something fun to do," Dan shrugged, "You're always fun."

Lance turned, and raised his eyebrows. "Drinking games are fun," He deadpanned, "Let's do that."

 → → →

so uh, this was super delayed and i super apologize,

and since i'm so caught up on supernatural it hurts,

here are some references if you didn't catch them being so painfully obvious -->

lance dardarian is played by jensen ackles, who also plays dean winchester --> reasoning on why he likes pie 

jimmy castell is played by misha collins, who plays castiel and his vessel, jimmy novak

lance and jimmy have a thing u feel --> destiel ahh