vii; it's the new style

Lance Dardarian and Dan Howell were completely hammered. Not to say it was a bad thing or something, but the fact that they were playing the game Headbanz for hours was a little bad. They were originally planning to play drinking games, and then Lance had peered through Dan's cupboards to find the game he wasn't allowed to have in his own house, and they'd decided on that.

"Who am I?" Lance demanded, and Dan's eyes lifted to the card on the man's forehead, before he snorted out a laugh. On the card, it said 'Blue jay', and apparently Dan found that hilarious in his drunken state. He continued to laugh, until the point where even Lance was laughing, no idea why he was doing so. 

"I can't tell you." Dan whispered, when he'd sobered up from laughing, and pressed a finger to his lips. "Spoilers."

Lance blinked, a couple times, and then reached for his buzzing phone, answering it and putting it on speaker phone. "Yo, Jimbo, how's it hangin'?" He drawled into the speaker, and on the other end, there was a sigh. He could almost picture his fiancé pinching the bridge of his nose at his words, and it drew a laugh from him.

"Lance?" Jimmy said in exasperation from the phone, voice almost lighter than either of the men expected. "Your brother called, you know, long hair and puppy dog eyes? Well, he needs you to call him back--Get some coffee and sober up quickly." 

Dan blinked, and then stood up, pointing to the kitchen. "Coffee!" He declared, loudly, and Jimmy laughed

"Coffee," He agreed, probably smiling, sounding amused. "You should stay with us tonight, Dan. Lance can drive you over?" His tone wasn't even really questioning, more of a highly pushed offer, like Dan just had to take it. 

So he did, but declared instead he could walk, and Lance nervously agreed when they were sober enough after three cups of coffee.

   →→→ 

Dan was in the middle of walking to Lance and Jimmy's house, and he was only walking for the curiosity of his terrible luck, to see if he'd somehow run into the Devil again.

But he didn't, because instead, he met Dick Karter and a redheaded girl about halfway there. Dick stopped to  peer at Dan, almost as if recognizing him, before he snapped his fingers. "Dan Howell, right?" He finally asked, and Dan nodded, eyes stuck on the girl for a moment. Realizing it was impolite, he drew his stare to Dick and nodded again, firmly this time. "Oh!" Dick exclaimed, and put an arm around the girl, "This is my sister, Hayley." 

Dan narrowed his eyes when he looked at her, something eerily familiar about the red hair, but he stuck out his hand and she shook it anyways, shooting him a smile. "Dan," He added to his hand as an introduction, and Hayley nodded.

"Nice to meet you?" She managed, meekly, and nudged her brother. "We gotta get going, Dickie, let's go." 

Dick peered towards Dan, before he waved, breaking out into a smile. "Gotta run, bye!" 

Dan watched after the duo, and then rubbed his cheek, trying to remember where he swore he'd seen Hayley before. He gave up when he reached the Dardarian-Castell household, and knocked on the door, where Jimmy pulled it open and invited him in.

"Hey, Dan," Jimmy greeted brightly, "We're pickin' a movie. You still as drunk as Lance is?"

"I'm not drunk!" Lance complained childishly, storming out with a tie around his head like a headband. "It's the new style." 

→→→ 

ugh hello

i'll write more this week 'cause we're on a break (it's like spring break but i'm not american so we call it march break) and honestly

im excited