The Signs thinking in the shower

ARIES- "Hmm... How great would it be if I could- SHAMPOO IN MY EYE! SHAMPOO IN MY EYE!"

TAURUS- "I'm sure I kept a bar of soap right here... Hmmm..."

GEMINI- "The steam in here is so reducing my eyesight... Speaking about steam... He/she was perfect in yesterday night's steamy session..."

CANCER- "Percy and Annabeth just fell into tartarus! I need to read House Of Hades... I'll get my pocket money tomorrow... Then I can buy it. Forget about the price tag, we just wanna make the world dance~ or was it we just wanna make the world dance, forget about the price tag? Ugh!"

LEO- "Mhm... Shampoo first? Or Soap? THIS IS SO DIFFICULT! Breath in! Breath out! Soap?...Wait. WHAT'S CONDITIONER?"

VIRGO- "I should hang out with Scorpio and Libra more often... They are quite nice... But what if later they end up betraying me?"

LIBRA- "It was sooooo funny when Cancer fell off her chair! She's nice though and oreos are dee-lish!"

SCORPIO- "What am I forgetting? Oh yeah!" "MOOOOOOOM? Can you get me a towel?... And soap...And my clothes...And my laptop and my wireless mouse and my bubblegum and milk chocolate and the large sharp knife I stole from the mass murderer that broke into our house yesterday."

SAGITTARIUS- "Oh My God! I've got soooooo much of homework to complete! I will die doing all of them! Why gods me?!"

CAPRICORN- "I SWEAR SCORPIO HAS TO JUST GO AROUND RUINING MY LIFE! Who does she think she is? My teacher? Oh wait..."

AQUARIUS- "Hmm... Ah! Here it is!" *puts shampoo on hair and starts singing*

PISCES- *singing all the time thinking-* "I wish I were a fish and could swim through the pretty ocean and get caught by a fisherman and die. How much of a wonderful life would that be!"