The 3 Personas/ Decans of Virgo

If you were born between August 24 and September 1

This is the first of the Virgo Decans and is ruled by the planet Mercury.

The first Decan Virgo personality is characterised by a disciplined nature, trustworthiness and generosity.

If you were born under this influence you will have a tendency to be very methodical, disciplined and ordered in specific areas of your life, while incredible scatty and messy in other areas. The order and neatness you give to the certain areas of your life, border on the obsessive.

As an earth element Star Sign you work hard to achieve al that you want for yourself. And with your highly disciplined and logical mind you work best in careers that require dedication, attention to detail and practicality.

You are entirely honest and trustworthy and if you believe a job is worth doing, you will do it very well. You make an excellent employee because of your work ethic and are respected for it. In relationships you are extremely loyal, dependable and faithful.

You have a very generous nature and like to treat those you hold dear. You so often put the needs of others before yourself and are seen as extremely caring and considerate.

If you were born between September 2 and September 11

The second of the Virgo Decans has the planet Saturn as its ruler.

The second Decan Virgo personality is characterised by brilliant organisation skills, a strong will and tactfulness.

If you were born under this influence you have a natural ability to bring order to even the most chaotic situations. You are unflappable, practical and disciplined and won't stop until you get the job done. You have tremendous organisational skills and can direct others very well with motivation, delegation and assertiveness. This makes for you being a great boss and superb manager.

You are strong willed and determined to improve and better everything and everyone - including yourself. You simply do not like things that are less than perfect. All Virgoans are perfectionists but you are particularly so. You also expect and demand perfection in others and so become disappointed when others let you down.

You are very diplomatic and tactful and are the sole of discretion. Secrets and confidences given to you are kept.

If you were born between September 12 and September 23

The third of the Virgo Decans is ruled by the planet Venus.

The third Decan Virgo personality is characterised by a reserved nature, an artistic sense and sensitivity.

If you were born under this influence of the third Virgo Decan you are shy, reserved and timid. You quietly go about your business without disturbing others. You prefer the known to the unknown and feel most comfortable with habit, repetition, and routine. You do not like to be the centre of attention but prefer instead a background role. You are reluctant to share your thoughts and feelings with others but once you get to know people and become relaxed with them then you feel you can be yourself.

You have an artistic flair and apply this to your dress sense and your home decor. You like to feel comfortable but also stylish. Your artistic flair can be turned to your advantage when seeking a career path as an artist, musician, designer or architect.

You are very sensitive and can be moved easily by your strong emotions. You love easily but can be hurt easily too. You care deeply about what others think about you. Your sensitivity extends to your love of beauty too as you have a keen eye for artistic merit.