The 3 Personas/ Decans of Aquarius

If you were born between January 21 and January 30

This is the first of the Aquarius Decans and is ruled by the planet Uranus.

The first Decan Aquarius personality is characterised by versatility, adaptability and originality and you apply these to all aspects of your life. You are an original thinker with many innovative ideas. Your views, concepts and beliefs can be seen as very unusual or avant-garde.

You love to be amongst many people and positively shine at parties and social gatherings. You are very attractive and people see you as fascinating. You enjoy lots of new experiences and like to delve into many different interests and you love meeting new people. This is because you can entrance and beguile them with you charm and uniqueness.

You are also very happy to be in your own company and can have a tendency to withdraw into your own world, if you feel trapped and constrained by conventions.

Your choice of clothing, art and home decor is often seen as unusual. The main flaws in this first Decan Aquarius personality are that your uniqueness and unconventional approach to life may make you seem strange, weird or eccentric to others.

If you were born between January 31 and February 9

This is the second of the Aquarius Decans and is ruled by the planet Mercury.

The second Decan Aquarius personality is characterised by openness, honesty and imagination. You do not have any hidden agendas and 'what you see is what you get' in your connections with people. You are honest and truthful and expect the same of others.

You are very intelligent and quick witted and you allow your head to rule over your heart and think carefully before you reach decisions. You like puzzles, mysteries and anything that challenges your intellect.

A natural academic and scholar you can excel in a number of professions of your choosing. You also possess a strong imagination and can turn your hand to creative writing.

You are a gifted communicator and use the power of the word to your advantage. In writing as well as speaking you can get your message across eloquently and convincingly.

You have a tendency to want instant results and live your life at a fast pace. Your quick mind can outpace others and you tend to be one step ahead of your competitors in the workplace.

If you were born between February 10 and February 19

This is the third of the Aquarius Decans and is ruled by the planet Venus.

The third Decan Aquarius personality is characterised by romanticism, impulsiveness and charm. Your constant need for excitement and change allows you to explore many fascinating interests.

You love to be in love and romance plays a big part in your life. However because of your need for change and your restless nature you can just as easily fall out of love and want to move on to someone new.

You are very attractive and do attract many admirers as they are intrigued by your somewhat mysterious nature. Many people will try to figure you out but few can really understand your true nature.

The main flaws in this second Decan Aquarius personality is impulsiveness. You tend to act first and think later. You are also very restless and get bored with situations and people easily.

You are very generous to those you love and will give your time and energy to them unconditionally. Of all the Aquarians you are the most emotional and sensitive.