The Signs Spending $10,000

Aries- Shopping spree: new clothes, new car, new EVERYTHING!

Taurus- Buys all the food and checks out continental cuisine

Gemini- Buys two of everything: only one doesn't make a gemini ;)

Cancer- First gives some to friends, family and charity. Then, feels good enough to pamper themselves.

Leo- Buys basically anything that only royalty can afford and a mega-sized bar of chocolate/candy.

Virgo- Count it to check. Then, count it again and check if you got it right. Then, count it again and check if they got it right....Then, buy a house with an indoor swimming pool.

Libra- Buys the most exquisite clothing, the best wine and then takes their sweetheart to the best restaurant.

Scorpio- Buys the fanciest sportscar and begins their career as a professional sportscar marathon racer.

Sagittarius- Buys an aeroplane to soar the skies and feel peaceful.

Capricorn- Buys a few extravagant clothes, invests half of the money in the stock market and stashes the rest in their newly created Swiss bank account.

Aquarius- Donates half of it to African charitable organizations and makes a 100 kids happy every day. Uses the rest of it to get a master's degree from Harvard.

Pisces- Rolls around in it while music (blasting from the new expensive sound system) plays in the background.