The Signs As Holidays

ARIES- New Years Day: Loves the start of new things

TAURUS- Thanksgiving: Loves the comfort of food, family and most importantly home.

GEMINI- Halloween: As a creative sign, Gemini likes this creative holiday and the idea of costumes.

CANCER- Memorial Day: Known for not easily forgetting things and will care for certain people and remember certain events.

LEO- Christmas: Known for being the most generous sign and what time is better than Christmas? It is also a time to receive and Leo isn't a stranger to nice things.

VIRGO- Labor Day: Known for being resourceful and dutiful towards duty.

LIBRA- Easter: Likes to dress nice for the festival and spend it with the close friends and family.

SCORPIO- Martin Luther King Jr Day: Known for loyalty and determination towards things that matter...just like Martin Luther King.

SAGITTARIUS- Columbus Day: Likes to know what will lie ahead of them and will travel across the world to find it.

CAPRICORN- Independence Day: It doesn't matter who or what is stopping them, their goal is on the top of the list and getting there is important.

AQUARIUS- Groundhog Day: Likes the out-of-the-box thing and it is a unique time of the year, just like Aquarius.

PISCES- Valentine's Day: Known for their romantic and sensitive nature.