The Other Side of the Signs

ARIES: Can be very soft, emotional. sometimes doubt themselves. Feel unwanted, unloved. they are without a doubt strong people but sometimes they just need someone to make them feel alright again. Cry over people who hurt them in the past sometimes. never really forget what others did to them.

TAURUS: Overprotective and jealous because they doubt themselves as a partner. Sometimes they feel not good enough. Can get angry over little things. When in rage they may say things they don't really mean and regret later. Focused on their goals so much that they are about to give them up after a little failure.

GEMINI: Can be mean and bitter when hurt. Wouldn't admit they're hurt. Ignore people because they don't know how to express themselves sometimes. Overthink things and panic. It takes them a lot of time to regain their strength. They look for a home in other people. They often feel misunderstood.

CANCER: They can be hard as a rock. They give second chances but they know exactly that giving a third chance is foolish. They won't hurt those who hurt them but they will make sure the people who did them wrong know what they did. Is normally a dreamy romantic but they have an iron skin to hide in when it all gets too much.

LEO: Sometimes they feel powerless, as if something was sucking their energy out of them. Challenges that seem impossible can bring them to their knees. Sometimes their "roar" is a soft, whispering voice. Their pride can make them roar incredibly loud though. If they feel like you make fun of them you'll get to see their teeth and this is not how you want to experience them.

VIRGO: Sometimes they are mean on
purpose, hurt on purpose. They may try to control others emotionally. They do this to be let alone or to make someone stay. Sometimes they feel lonely and down. They also create little worlds where they hide then. They can have problems with saying or even knowing what they want and it confuses them and makes them feel uncomfortable.

LIBRA: They doubt themselves a lot. They sometimes feel like the failed first try of a painting. Sometimes they are not as kind as nomally, sometimes they explode. They never forget what they deserve and they will do anything to get what they want. They use their elbows to get people out of their way if it's needed.

SCORPIO: They sometimes feel things they don't understand and it makes them feel depressed. Sometimes they feel like no one on this planet is made to understand them. Sometimes they regret things so much that they hate themselves for making those mistakes. It takes them a lot of strength to seem as strong as they are.

SAGGITTARIUS: The longer they look for them, the more "flaws" they'll find in themselves. They are bright people who live in so many colours but sometimes all they see is black and white, maybe grey. Sometimes deep thoughts keep them awake and although they usually have many friends they don't know who to talk to. Then they feel like the whole word has given up on them. They are known as funny, charming people but sometimes they feel like they're carrying the weight of everyone's happiness, like they're responsible for it, and that can be too much for them from time to time.

CAPRICORN: They can be furious. Sometimes, when it all gets too much, they yell and kick things and start treating the people around them badly just for standing where they stand, just for being there. They like to know more than they should. they rarely speak about how they feel. They tend to hide their true feelings from everyone around them and when they finally talk about things that bother them no one knows how to comfort them. They don't say what they want but expect others to feel what they want and when no one understands them they get angry.

AQUARIUS: There can be a lot of secrets behind the pretty face of an aquarius. The best kept can be their sadness. Although they are bright personalities who love to laugh and make jokes, Aquarius often have experienced things that still bother them even after a long time. They won't always speak about it, they may try to cover it, but some day they will tell everyone what bothers them. It's actually hard for them to let go of their past.

PISCES: They can be the most revengeful people. Sometimes they know nothing, neither friends nor family. If they want to make someone pay for something they will do so, they will get their revenge. Although they love a lot and love intensely, they also know hate. they try to avoid this feeling but they know it too well. Actually Pisces are haunted by a lot of things, mostly their own mistakes. They sometimes can't find peace. They fight for justice but sometimes they go too far. Too far with many things. They tend to be self-destructive.