The 3 Personas/ Decans of Libra

If you were born between September 24 and October 3

This is the first of the Libra Decans and is ruled by the planet Venus.

The first Decan Libra personality is characterised by cleverness, imagination and romanticism.

You are both clever and imaginative which makes you capable of many great things. If you can combine these assets with your impressive communication skills you can rise to the heights of many careers including fictional writing, film direction and the creative arts. Your creative flair and sense of style combined with your love of beauty ensures that your surroundings are aesthetically pleasing.

You are a true romantic and love to be in love. When you do commit to just one person you are extremely dedicated to your partner and keep the romance alive with thoughtful gifts and surprises. You work extremely hard to achieve a balanced and equal relationship with your life partner.

In all your relationships you are careful to promote harmony between you and don't like to rock the boat with heated arguments or debates. You prefer peaceful, considerate and caring relationships.

If you were born between October 4 and 13

The second of the Libra Decans has the Saturn as its ruler.

The second Decan Libra personality is characterised by altruism, thoughtfulness and seriousness.

You are the epitome of self sacrifice and willingly put others before yourself. Your care and consideration to others comes naturally to you and you would give the shirt off your back to help someone.

You get a great kick out of helping others and your thoughtfulness shines through in all your relationships. You are extremely patient, tolerant and non-judgemental which makes you the perfect friend for others to turn to. You, however, are very reluctant to share your worries or burdens with others. You don't mind them turning to you for help but find it almost impossible to ask for help yourself.

Although you have a good sense of humour you take life very seriously. You are realistically aware of your own strengths and weaknesses and take a responsible attitude to all that you do and say.

If you were born between October 14 and 23

The third of the Libra Decans is ruled by the planet Mercury.

The third Decan Libra personality is characterised by an analytic nature, loyalty and sociability.

You have an acute, active and analytical mind. Your thirst for knowledge and understanding is unquenchable and you are driven to find the true meanings behind many and varied areas of interest. Career wise you can go in many directions but are happiest working with many people rather than in solitary positions.

You love to communicate your thoughts to others and enjoy social interaction. You have many friends who admire your intelligence and your charm. You are one of a rare breed that is both logical and intuitive and combine both what your head and heart tell you in your decision making.

You are extremely loyal and devoted to those you love. When you commit to a relationship you are faithful and loyal and expect the same in return.