The 3 Personas of Gemini

If you were born between May 22 and May 31

Their ruling planet is Mercury.
The first Decan Gemini personality is characterised by a quick wit, super intelligence and ability to communicate.

You are constantly at odds with your mind and emotions. Your head tells you one thing, your heart another. Because of this you seldom know which one to trust. But generally you go with what your head tells you. You are exceptionally intelligent and articulate. Your verbal skills can be utilised by you in any number of career directions including finding great success in the areas of writing, teaching, and communicating.

You are very quick witted and have a dry sense of humour. Because of this you are always popular in social settings and can number many friends. But you rarely get really close to any of these friends and prefer to keep a little distance between you.

You are somewhat of a perfectionist and expect the very best of yourself as well as others. You do have a tendency to be overcritical of yourself and can be your own worst enemy.

If you were born between June 1 and June 11

The second of the Gemini Decans has Venus as its ruler.

The second Decan Gemini personality is characterised by charm, charisma and creativity.

Your natural charm and charisma can get you anything you set your mind to. And as your mind is astute and focused you can create great success for yourself in any number of career paths.

Because you have very good communication skills and have a high degree of creativity to your nature, you can become a highly successful creative writer, actor or entertainer. In fact any career that combines your charm, natural charisma and brilliant communication skills, will be successful for you.

You are very attractive to many and as you are a people person you thrive in social situations. You are the perfect host when throwing parties and can instantly make people feel comfortable and at home in your company. You are very good with crowds but equally good in one to one situations.

Your only fault maybe your scattered thoughts. Being Gemini you can be extremely focused sometimes and ridiculously scatter brained at others.

If you were born between June 12 and June 21

The third of the Gemini Decans is ruled by the planet Uranus.

The third Decan Gemini personality is characterised by originality, flexibility and optimism.

Your unconventional yet brilliant mind allows you to have some very original beliefs, ideas and concepts. You are anything but ordinary. In fact if you put your mind to it you could lead an extraordinary life. You are a natural leader and because you exude charm people will want to follow you.

You have a very optimistic and positive outlook and view each new day as an exciting adventure.

You love your freedom and like the adventure of exploring new and exciting situations. You can never be tied down. You are also very flexible in your thinking and are constantly open to new ideas and new interests. But you can easily become distracted and have too many interests on the go at one time, which dilutes your attention. You can flit from one project, leaving it unfinished and move on to the next and the next, until nothing is seen through and completed.