The Kind of People You Should Stop Falling For

ARIES: Clingy people who hold you back from doing what you love. You're allowed to have interests that don't involve your partner, and you need them.

TAURUS: Flighty people who don't give you a straight answer. You need someone who isn't afraid to define your relationship & tell you that you're their only one.

GEMINI: Boring people. You need someone filled with energy and who's going to laugh at your jokes, not someone who thinks they're dumb.

CANCER: Emotionally detached people. You have a ton of emotions and you deserve someone who understands that, not who's going to say you're overreacting.

LEO: Cold and unaffectionate people. You need someone who's going to return every hug & kiss, and who'll reply to your texts with loads of hearts and smiley faces.

VIRGO: People who are easily offended & self-absorbed. You need someone who will appreciate your constructive criticism, not someone who believes they could do no wrong.

LIBRA: Someone who is selfish. You deserve a person who treats you fairly & gives you the affection you give them, not someone who takes & takes & takes with nothing in return.

SCORPIO: Shallow people. You need to find someone who understands your depth, not someone who is scared off by your intense, passionate feelings.

SAGITTARIUS: Someone who's jealous & protective. You need a person who falls in love with your free spirit, not someone who is annoyed when you do something without them.

CAPRICORN: Someone who is oversensitive and needy. You need someone who has their own life outside of yours, not someone who expects your world to revolve around the relationship.

AQUARIUS: Closed minded and judgemental people. You deserve someone who adores your quirks and crazy ideas, not someone who shuts them down & calls them weird.

PISCES: Someone who is brash and insensitive. You deserve someone who listens to everything going on in your head, not someone who brushes it off and calls you a baby.