What Makes the Signs Happy Based on People I Know

ARIES: Being listened to, even when they don't ask for it. Spending time with best friends when not feeling good.

TAURUS: Eating good food or doing something artistic. Some time with someone they care about to just sit around and watch movies and eat.

GEMINI: Having their emotions validated. Orderliness. Being able to have a say in something.

CANCER: Having alone time when they need it. Also having someone to talk to when they need it. Cuddling.

LEO: Being around people (unless they're introverts). Being with someone you love. Good tv shows and popcorn and ores!

VIRGO: Having a friend who understands them. Having time to think.

LIBRA: Being able to have things when they want them. Hanging with their pets when they're sad.

SCORPIO: Being understood. Not being excluded. Being in a loving relationship.

SAGITTARIUS: Having good friends who stand behind them in every situation. Good music. Concerts.

CAPRICORN: Being good at something. Getting praise for something. Being noticed. Having a caring friend.

AQUARIUS: Being given time to reflect on a situation. Good music. Alone time. Best friends.

PISCES: Movies and cuddles. Having someone who understands their sensitivity.