The 3 Personas/ Decans of Sagittarius

If you were born between November 23 and December 2

This is the first of the Sagittarius Decans and is ruled by the planet Jupiter.

The first Decan Sagittarius personality is characterised by an adventurous nature, positive outlook and a direct way of speaking.

You are very adventurous and love to experience new, bold and exciting adventures. Of all the Star Signs of the Zodiac and all of the Sagittarius Decans you are the most bold and daring. It would come as little surprise to see you bouncing of a bungee rope, freefalling from the sky or shooting the rapids. You just love action and fun and if it has an element of danger, even more so.

You are an optimist and have a very positive outlook on life. You find the best in people and situations and bring exuberance and enthusiasm to everything. People love to be around you as your boundless energy, fun nature and passion for life is contagious. You make people feel uplifted.

Some would say it is total honesty - others blunt, cutting and tactless. But this is the Sagittarians approach to communicating their thoughts, ideas, criticisms and beliefs. This direct approach can get you in some scrapes but is nothing you cannot handle.

If you were born between December 3 and December 12

The second of the Sagittarius Decans has the planet Mars as its ruler.

The second Decan Sagittarius personality is characterised by assertiveness, restlessness and openness.

When you think you know what you want you are not afraid to act assertively and sometimes aggressively to get it. Trouble is you get bored easily and want to move on to next project, experience or relationship. Your restless nature leads you to explore and dip into many and varied interests but can make you a Jack of all trades and master of none.

You love a challenge and are very spontaneous. So when someone suggests jumping from the high cliffs or streaking down the street you're the first one to try it. Nothing is too outrageous or challenging for you to want to try.

You are open, upfront and sometimes brutally frank. What you see is what you get with you. And you cannot understand or relate to people who play mind games, have hidden agendas or keep secrets.

If you were born between December 13 and December 21

The third of the Sagittarius Decans is ruled by the Sun.

The first Decan Sagittarius personality is characterised by charisma, risk taking and showmanship.

You are a natural risk taker which could equally propel you to the very top of any profession or plummet you down to the back of the jobless queue. But by taking further risks, combined with your sunny charismatic nature you would easily climb out of any hole you get into.

The type of natural charisma you possess, if bottled could sell millions. You always exude warmth, friendliness and a sunny disposition. People flock to you because of this charming charisma and love to be in your company. Because of this you are very popular and have many friends and admirers.

You love to be the centre of attention and are constantly on the lookout for ways that you can perform and shine. You are a natural showman. You could be a successful actor or entertainer or even a teacher or lawyer, but whichever career path you are drawn to you need an audience. You love to be praised, admired and acclaimed.