Chapter 2

I was awaken by the smell of eggs ne bacon I made my way up the stairs to do my morning routine. I went in looking for the extra toothbrush I usually leave here it had been a while but I found it. I quickly make my way back down the steps going into the kitchen. I watched him as he cooked I practically drooled at how his mu scene muscles moved as he flipped the pancake currently in the pan. It was sexy the way he looked so concentrated .This boy was basically the definition of sexy from his subtle pink lips to the way his tattoos covered every bicep and ab on his body each one held a different meaning.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He said with a smirk I blushed at his comment. I moved from my position near the kitchen door I walked behind him wrapping my hands around his waist I got on my tip toes to watxh him cook.

"Hmm smells good baby."

"Nothin but the best for my baby." he said kissing me on the cheek. I unwrapped my arms around him and msde my way to the table and sat down. While sitting ther r i decided to text Courtney I knew she was probably mad at me.

Hey im sorry about blowing up on u last night

Nothing. I got nothing. No reply not a damn thing not even a k. I know I was wrong for doing what I did but I promised Terell I'd keep us a secret. Courtney was the closest thing I had to family after my family found out I was gay they basically disowned me she was the only one that never treated me lik I had some sort of disease. I was quickly taken out of my thoughts by a hot plate of chocolate chip pancakes,eggs and bacon being put in front of me. It looked delicious I dove in straight for the pancakes "Mmmm I think I just had a mouthgasm." I mumbled with me mouth full of pancake. He just sat there giving me a crazy look.

"What?" I asked mouth still full of pancake.

"Um are you okay? Cuz the only time you eat like this is when you're stressed. " he was right I was a stress eater it's kinda scary how he noticed things like that.

"Oh no why would I be stressed? Everything is perfectly fine." Of course I lied but I highly doubt he bought it.

"Surrrree." He responded now giving me a worried look. I gave him a forced smile to assure him I was ok.
I have no idea how long I'm gioing to be able to keep this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quietly put my key in the door making sure not to be loud. I slowly closed the door behind making my way up the stairs but of course me being the clutz I am I fell up the steps yes not down but up the steps. Let's just say I'm not the stealthiest. I quickly got myself together and got up the rest of the steps only to be met face to face with a clown which are quite terrifying . "Aaaahhhh." I screamed not wanting to be pied in the face by this demonic clown.

"Really nigga?" She said glaring at me in annoyance.

"Sorry you just scared the shit out of me and what's that on your face?"

"Boy don't act kike you don't know what this is I remember you use to do it yourself." To be quite honest I missed those days of feeling confident like I could take on the world.

"Why'd you stop wearing it in the first place?" Of course she would ask me that. I didn't really like talking about why I stopped wearing make up. I remember those days I'd steal my sister's mascara and lip gloss and take it with me to school. I didn't start wearing a full face until 8th grade I remember wiping it off in yhe bathroom before the last bell rang so I wouldn't get caught by my parents.

"Umm hellooo?" I was taken out of memory lane by snapping.

"Sorry I must've zoned out."

"Ya think anywaaayy um where did you go last night?" Of course she would ask that .

"I stayed over a friend's house." I said trying not to make eye contact.

"Well do I know this friend?" She asked arms folded circling me like a vulture.

"No you do not." I answer my voice quivering.

"Are you sure this person is just a friend?"

"Yeeesss." I say nervously.

"Those hickies on your neck say otherwise." I quickly run to the bathroom mirror observing the big purple marks on my neck.

"Oh I'll find out what and who you're hiding from me Lamar I have my ways." She said starring at me while walking into her room. "Fuck!" I whisper yelled at myself. Now she's gonna be on lookin for clues and stuff like she's inspector gadget or some shit. I really love my cousin to death but she can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. We've never kept secrets from each other our whole entire life but me and Terrell's relationship has to stay just between me and him. It's not that I don't trust her I just don't want to risk everything me and him have together if he found out that I told anyone about us he might just kill me. I go to my room and lay on bed staring at the ceiling "uuuugggggghhhh!"

"Nigga what exactly are doing?" She asks peeking her head into my room.

"I'm attempting to groan all my problems away. " I say still staring at the ceiling.

"Woooww and I thought I was a drama queen."

"Umm cuz you are duh."

"Oh bitch shuddup."she said sticking her tounge out at me like a child.

"You get on my everlasting nerves." I said rolloing me eyes at her.

"Whateva nigga you know you love me."she said trying to hug me.

"Eww cooties." I yelled playfully as she kiseed me on the cheek.

"Love ya cuz." She said flipping her hair walking out of my room.

"Love you too hoe." I responded ahhhh we're so loving to one another. I love my cousin to death and I'd hate for this secret to ruin our relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so late

I feel like this chapter was terrible not my best work tbh

Comment and let me know how u feel

Dont forget to vote

Terrell in the media