Chapter6

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"No you are not. "

"Why nottttt?"

"Because I said so Courtney." As always my cousin was currently forcing me to do something I didn't want to do. She was trying to get me to put on make up and I was not having it.

"You're no fun." She said folding her arms.

"You know what fuck it go right ahead." I didn't feel like arguing with her all damn night so why not?

"Yaassss I'm going to beat your face so good they'll be all over you." I was kinda scared to be honest I hadn't wore a full face of makeup in years but I trusted Courtney because after all she was a cosmetology major. It took a crucial half hour of plucking and grooming my face till she finally finished. I was nervous to see myself I felt like it would bring back memories. I turned to the mirror looking at myself well at least what I thought was me it was like a whole different person starring at me. I felt a burst of confidence threw me I wasn't sure what it was maybe it was the shimmery eyeshadow that lightly dusted my lids or maybe it was the smooth nude mac lipstick the covered my lips. I don't know what it was but I just felt fierce like I could do anything.

"Damn I did good." Courtney said admiring her work.

"Yeah it's not bad." I said with a shrug even though I was absolutely amazed by what she did.

"Now all we need is the perfect outfit." She said with a mischievous grin. I might as well just let her do that too. We made our way to my closet she skimmed through her hands landed on a pair of my cut off shorts and my white mesh crop top. Of course she would pick the one shirt I have thats see through.

"You know these shorts barely cover my ass right?"

"Oh I know that's the point." With that she left my room for me to get dressed I put on the shorts and my shirt. I pulled out my taxi 12s and a black snap back I looked at myself in the mirror kinda enjoying the view to be quite honest. By the time I left my room Courtney was downstairs at the front door with her keys and purse. She looked cute as fuck she had on a olive green crop top and skirt with black gladiator sandles.

"Took you long enough."

"You cant rush perfection hun." I said with a smirk as I followed her to the car. She scoffed at my comment. We blasted music all the way to the party I had to admit I couldn't wait to get there I just wanted to enjoy myself and let loose. We finally get there hearing the speakers inside the house blasting trap music. We make our way into the house before I knew it Courtney was dragging me to go get a drink. There was vodka,patron and Hennessy she got two shot glasses for us and filled them with vodka. She handed me the glass and I just stared at it I'm not a big drinker the strongest thing I've had was a damn beer.

"C'mon do iittttt!"she yelled over the music. I looked down closed my eyes and threw my head back letting the bitter taste trickle down my throat. That shot lead to two more after that then the next thing I know I was out of the kitchen dancing with Courtney. Work by Rihanna came on which is me and Courtney's song we gave eachother the "bitch you betta fuck it eepp" look and started twerking and winding. I had my eyes clothes just letting the music take over my body giving it a mind of its own. I felt a pair of strong hands grip my waist at first it didn't bother me so I just kept dancing. Whoever was behind me was really enjoying what I was doing because I could feel the tent in their pants. I felt their lips kissing from my neck up to my ear each one leaving my skin with a tingling sensation.

"I miss this." I heard him whisper into my ear. I quickly spun myself around looking at his features through my dark blurry vision. I was about to walk away until he pulled me back making me face him I didn't look him in his eyes.

"What do you want?"I asked irritated

"You know what I want."

"And that would be what exactly?"

"You." He answered turning my head towards him with his thumb and index finger. I scoffed he's so damn cliche.

"So it's like that? You switchin up on me? Out here dressin like a lil thot got otha niggas starin at you"he said I could he was getting upset.

"Ok and why do you care? Shouldn't you be at home with your new bitch?!" The nerve of this nigga to just try and check he done lost his damn mind.

"Look mar it ain't even like dat she's just a cover you know you're all I want." I just at his eyes looking for everything in them especially the truth I just wanted to believe him. He looked in my eyes and lowered his head making our lips meet I hated to admit to myself but I missed his lips I missed him in general. I just couldn't let him hurt me anymore I cant help but to come back but how can something that hurts you feel so good? We both seperated to catch our breath he grabbed my hand and we made our way to his car outside. I didn't know whether or not this was a good idea or not I couldn't back out now I was honestly scared of giving him that power to hurt me again. I just need to know if this is right or not send me a sign anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay

Please comment love hearing ur opinions

And dont forget to vote and shared
Stay tuned ;)