Chapter 17

Ahhh. The weekend. The only two days of the week where you get to relax. Well at least thats what I thought. This whole week had been somewhat of a Rollercoaster especially with Courtney and her baby daddy supposedly moving in some time next month. My mind was all over the place. The only time I got some peace was when I went over Eli's house which wasn't very often due to him being either at work or school half the time. But today I had him all to myself. I just smiled at the thought. He's was making uo for him being absent at Courtney's "get together" which might I add I was still skeptical about. I felt my phone buzz telling me I had a message from Eli of course. He was letting me know the movie started at six. Which means he'll probably be here by five which also means I should start getting ready.

I practicality have to push myself to get ready. I make my way into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I strip myself from my pajamas before turning on the shower. I glanced in the mirror observing my body. Wooow. I guess it's true what they say. Dick does the body good. I got into the shower letting the hot water cascade down my body making my joints loosen in relaxation. I do most of my thinking in the shower. I just thought about how drastically my life has changed in just the past few months. My boyfriend of two years cheated on me, my cousins pregnant and now I have another  boyfriend that actually cares and respects me. Time sure does fly.

I turned off the water. I got out drying myself then lotioning my body down. I picked up my phone checking the time it was already four o'clock. I cursed at myself and quickly ran to my closet searching for something to wear. My eyes settled on my olive green shirt paired with some dark blue jeans and my black heraches. I walked back into the bathroom pulling out my make up bag. I wanted to do something simple and glamorous. I played music on my phone as I beat my face. I bounced to the beat as I filled in my brows. I couldn't apply my make up without music for some reason I felt like it nade it easier. Like when artist paint it's basically the same process my face is just the canvas. As a finishing touch I added highlight to both of my cheek bones giving my face a slight shimmer. I heard my phone ring I answered already knowing who it was.

I'm outside

Ok I'll be out in a minute

If you're not out in five I'm coming in

Ok ok geez

Babye now

Bye.

I hung uo the phonr rolling my eyes. He's so demanding. I swiftly jogged back into my room to do one last mirror check. My out fit was missing something. Hmmm. I tapped my chin while starring at myself. Oooo I know what it is. I looked around my dresser for my gold chain. It was a birthday present from Terrell but I still wore it every now and then. I topped the rest of my out fit off with a black cap to match my shoes. I took another look into my mirror and nodded in satisfaction.

 I took another look into my mirror and nodded in satisfaction

I walked down stares to hear a deep familiar chuckle. I walked faster knowing what was going on.

"Lamaar! How nice of you to join us." Courtney teased making Eli laugh again.

"Your cousin was just telling a story about how you glued your eyes shut trying to put on eyelashes." He said trying to stifle a laugh. 

"Of course she is." I mumbled glaring daggers at Courtney having the laugh of  her life.

"He thought he was gonna be blind!" Courtney laughed clutching her stomach.

"Ok that's enough of that." I said swiftly grabbing Eli by the arm leading him outside. I pushed him into his car and walked over to the passenger side closing the door with a slam.

"Some one seems cranky." He teased poking my cheek. I gave him a death glare. He started up the car and pulled out of the driveway. The drive to the movie theater wasn't very long. It really only took like fifteen minutes.

"We're here." He announced getting out of the car. I followed behind him into the tall cement building. We stood in line deciding on what movie to see. After five minutes of debating we agreed on seeing Split. After the tickets were bought by Eli of course I decided to pay for our snacks getting us a large popcorn and soda. We walked to the theater assigned to us on the ticket. There were already a few people in the good seats at the top so we just sat at the bottom. Soon enough the lights dimmed signaling that the movie was about to start. I had to get after Eli for practically eating half the popcorn. I took both the soda and popcorn from him munching on it greedily to tease him.

While watching the movie I couldn't help but to feel like some one was watcjing me from a far. I quickly shook the feeling off and payed attention to the movie again. So far the movie was actually good I was on the edge of my seat half the time. Towards the middle basically the good part I had to pee, I told Eli before quickly jetting to the nearest bathroom. I ran into the empty bathroom quickly unzipping my skinny jeansto release myself in the urinal. I let out a sigh of relief. Man that felt good. I ueard the door to the bathroom open briefly. I zipped up my jeans and flushed the urinal. I turn around to go wash my hands but I was met with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im sick asf and i feel like death so im in bed all day

Probably gonna try to upload a few chapters

Don't forget to vote and i love reading ur comments