Chapter 8

I woke up with the WORST hangover in my entire life. I know I knocked back a few drinks last night but was it really that much? I looked around the dimly lit room the sun peaking in through the satin curtains.
Hollup. Satin curtains? This is not my room. Where am I? I heard foot steps come my way on the hard would floor followed by a tall muscular frame.

"The dead has risen." He said with a chuckle. He walked closer to me carrying a cup of water and a bottle of excedrin. I tried sitting up in the bed but my migrane had other plans. I groaned in pain.

"Wild night huh?" He said passing me the pills and water. I downed both at the same time.

"Yeah it was pretty eventful that's for sure." I said trying to crack a smile while the events of last night  played back in my mind. Just thinking about it made my head hurt even more.

"You were pretty lit." He laughed.

"I bet I was." I said blushing. "On a scale from 1-10 how bad was I?"

"Weeeellll it was about a 9.5."

"Oh gawd." What in the hell did I do last night? All I remember is getting in the car and that was it.

"It wasnt that bad you were pretty good on the car ride until you kinda sorta  blew chunks but, it was fine you apologized afterwards then cried like a lot it wasn't that bad you have a funny crying face. By the time we got to the house you were asleep."

"Wow I think I hate myself. "

"It was perfectly fine everybody has their days." He said with comforting eyes.

I don't know what posesed me to do it but next thing I know I was hugging his warm buff frame. I immediately retracted once I realized what I was doing.

"Sorry." I mumbled looking down in embarrassment . He lifted my chin up witth his thumb and index finger making me look into his chestnut brown eyes.

"It's okay." It's like he was reassuring me that I could be comfortable with him. I just kept starring his eyes pulling me in closer and closer. He was leaning towards me when I quickly interrupted him.

"Um could you tell me where the bathroom is?" I asked quickly.

"Yeah right down the hall on your left."

"Thanks." I have never ran to a bathroom so fast in my life I slammed the door shut trying to catch my breath. I splashed water on my face trying to wake myself up. What was I doing? Why did I want to taste his lips so bad? I had just got out of one relationship now I'm already catching feelins for another nigga. I really don't wanna lead Elijah on because I'm not even sure if I'm really over Terrell  at this point. Could life get any worse? While damn near drowning my face in water a noticed he had two toothbrushes there I didn't pay much attention to it he did say he had a roommate but they weren't there often. I walked out of the bathroom to search for my scattered clothes in his room. I quickly got dressed ready to leave I knew I'd be bombarded with questions from Courtney when I walked in the house. Before I knew it he was beside me with his keys in hand. I took in his appearance he was in a plain white v-neck tshirt that hugged every feature of his upper half with grey sweatshorts which might I add were making it hard to keep my eyes on h his face and a pair of nike slides. This boy was the definition of a snack!

"You ready?"

Yes daddy I sure as hell am." Yeah." We made our way into his car. The drive consisted of music on the radio I remained quiet until my song came on

"He aint messin with no average chick pop pop." I spit Nicki's whole verse from Do you mind. He sat there looking at me with amusement.  Then out of nowhere here starts sing August's part looking at me the whole time. This nigga can sing too! Good lawd.

"Close ur mouth before you swallow a fly." He said with a smirk.

A fly won't be the only thing I swallow. I quickly shut my mouth still looking at him in awe. Why was he so perfect? Where were his flaws?and Why the hell did he mske me feel like this? After our car karaoke we pulled up to a IHOP. This was something I was not expecting at all.

"Eli we don't have to-."

"I wanted to and besides I've been craving pancakes anyway." He said getting out of the car. I couldn't argue so I willing got out of the car walking into the restraunt. I didn't notice how hungry I was until the sweet aroma of breakfast food hit my nose making my mouth water. We walked in and were quickly seated by a hostess at a booth in the back corner. We sat across from each other scanning our menus by now I had my eyes set on the pancakes with eggs and bacon. I was waiting for someone to take our order. I was pulled from my thoughts by a light flashing almost blinding me. What the hell? I look up to see him starring down at his phone chuckling quietly.

"Delete it now." I demanded

"You look cute." He said nonchalantly.

"Eli delete ittt neooowww."

"Nope it's my Screensaver now." I was kinda taken back by that but I quickly brushed it off.

"You're so difficult." I grubbled waving the white flag. I obviously wasn't gonna win this one. Then I got an idea. A few minutes had past I slowly pulled out my phone I went to my camera and quickly snapped a  picture.

"Really?" He asked chuckling

"Now we're even." I said smirking down at the picture. It was actually a nice off guard his smoothe chocolate skin was illuminated by the sun coming through the window on the wall behind us it's like he was some melanin mannequin.

"I'll get you back sooner or later." He said with a wink. This man will definitely be the death of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorty for the delay

Updates will be more frequent
I hope you like this chapter and please comment any feedback or questions it's always helpful.