Chapter 18

I was in a state of shock. It's like I was seeing a ghost.

"So you not happy to see me?" He asked.

"To be one hundred percent honest no not really." I said attempting to walk past him. He grabbed my arm pulling me back to my original postion.

"Why you so damn stubborn?" He asked frowning his face in confusion.

"And why are you sucha damn cheater?" I retorted. He lowered his head at the question letting out a deep sigh.

"Look man I already apologized. What else do you need me to?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"Hmm let me see could you drop dead?" I asked with a sarcastic smile. He let out a loud huff in response.

"Look I don't know why you over frontin like you don't miss me too cus I know you do." He said getting closer to me. I quickly put my hand in between the gap he was trying to close.

"First off I don't miss you and second off you couldn't keep a good thing going not me." I stated.

"It's that new nigga ain't it?" He asked getting irritated. I watchedas his bo r y tensed up and his nostrils flared.

"And if it is that's none of your business." I snapped.

"Man quit playin wit me foreal." He said gripping my waist aggressively. I tried getting out of his grip but he was obviously stronger than me. I glared up at him. He's sucha jackass. I saw his eyes soften as he starred down at me.

"I see you still got my chain on." He smirked nodding at the jewelry on my neck.

"Yeah I do." I whispered in his ear before kneeing him in groin making belt over in pain loosening his grip.

"It's all yours now." I spat throwing the chain at him before waltzing out of the bathroom. The nerve of this nigga! I could just uggghhh. I quietly walked into the theater taking my seat next to Eli.

"You ok?" Eli whispered in my ear. I nodded in response turning my attention to the movie. Well I tried my best to pay attention my head was reeling with questions. Where did he come from? Is he stalking me or some shit? And last but not least what the fuck does he want? It's like he sees me doing well then just decides to come outta nowhere and start grabbing on me know like nothings changed. It's funny how your past always seems to come back and bite you in the ass well in my case grab.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I was in the middle of my third consecutive nap of the day when I was awaken by trap music coming from outside. I flipped over putting my pillow over my ears to block out the sound, but to my avail Icould still hear Kodak Black's mumbling from my room. I groaned raising myself from my sheets I put on my pink fenty puma slippers. I shuffled my way downstairs and outside to exactly what was going on. I walked out to see a big ass uhaul truck sitting in the driveway I spotted Jamil in the front seat he sent me a light wave I ignored it turning around going into the house.

"Courtneeeeeeyyy!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Whaa?" She asked groggly probably waking up from her own nap.

"Why is Jamil outside in a moving truck?" I asked her.

"Oh shit he's here? I thought I told him to call me." She exclaimed running into her room. What in the fresh hell is going on? I swear I'm gonna kill her. I heard the door come open making me turn around. It was Jamil.

"Um Lamar if you don't mind could you help me get a few boxes from the truck?." He asked I was tempted to say no ,but I remembered what Courtney had told me so I just nodded my head in response with a forced smile. I walked outside to the truck just trying to get this over with. I grabbed the lightest box from the truck and placed it in the house. It took awhile for both of us to get some things in. I bent over reaching into the truck to get the last box when I heard a "damn" coming from behind me. I quickly turned around seeing nobody behind me. The fuck was that? I shook it off and just brought the box into the house. I heard giggling coming from the den I walked in seeing Courtney and Jamil cuddling on the couch. I almost threew up in my mouth.

"Ehem." I fake coughed trying to get their attention , but of course that did nothing.

"EHEM!" I practically coughed up a lung to get their attention. They both looked up at me in confusion.

"Now that I have your attention we need to talk." I stated shoving myself in between the both of them.

"Ok since we will all be sharing the same living space we need to set some ground rules." I could see Courtney glaring at me through the corner of her eye.

"First rule all the mushy feely touchy shit stays upstairs."

"Rule number two always clean up after yourself."

"Rule number three please remember to put the toilet seat down." I said eyeing Jamil so he knows it's directed towards him.

"Rule number four no walking around naked cus don't nobody wanna see ya lil wee wee bouncin around the house." I heard Courtney groan beside me.

"And last but not least rule number five stay away from my room unless it is a serious emergency like you're dying or something."

"And with that being said I  hope you have a very wonderful stay at the Piercson inn." I say with a sarcastic  smile I pat both of their legs before leaving to go into my room. I throw myself onto my bed letting out a deep sigh.

"I think needa drink."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delay
Dont forget to vote and love reading comments from you guys

It makes me wanna write more often tbh

What do you think Terrell /Tee wants?

What do you guys think of Jamil?