Chapter One

My memories all came back. I know who I am and I know what happened to me. How could everyone keep the truth from me? The accident was all Harry's fault he cheated on me with one of my best friends causing me to lose our first baby. How could he? How could Eleanor do this to me and how could Sophia keep this all from me? They were supposed to be my best friends.

         I'm the biggest idiot unable to stop myself from crying I feel my salty tears hit my chapped lips. I'm so stupid, all I can feel is betrayal and sadness. What has my life come to? I've never felt so down, so dark. I know it's weird but it feels like my worlds come to an end.

   Standing in the bathroom, I realize that everything I've been told and everything I lived through since leaving the hospital was a big fat lie. Everyone lied to me and now I'm pregnant with the baby of the man that I can't stand anymore. The man who looked me in the eye and reassured me that everything was fine, that he loved me. Harry was supposed to be my 'soul mate' and now I don't know what to do or think anymore. I can't look at him, Sophia, or anyone for that matter.

"Jess are you finished?" Sophia asks me knocking on the brown bathroom door breaking me out of my thoughts. That's when I figure out the solution, and what I am going to do.

"Yeah I'm coming." Drying my tears and washing my face I make sure I look presentable. Shooting a smile at Sophia I leave the bathroom, that brought back everything.

"So, it's seems you were wrong Soph! Just a false alarm now that I think of it I was actually on my period last week but, I wasn't with you remember.... cause I didn't want to get you sick. That's a relief it's way to early for Harry and I to be expecting." I comment wiping the fake sweat off my forehead.

"Uh-Oh well that's a relief but I might've just gave your husband a false statement."

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU DID NOT TELL HARRY I WAS PREGNENT. DID YOU?" I snap feeling my eyebrows physically frown.

"Well I sort of maybe forgot to hang up on Liam during FaceTime he, Harry, and the rest of the boys heard everything, since you were taking so long we all thought that meant that you were you know, pregnant. I'm sorry I didn't mean for them to hear. You're not mad right?" Sophia said all way to fast looking at me with sad eyes.

Holding in my anger and replying calmly, " It's okay Sophia I feel bad though. They all think I'm pregnant and poor Harry he thinks he's going to be a dad. I don't want to give him false hope or false anger. I don't think he'd want a baby this early anyway."

I hate them all, I can't stand them with every word I say to her, to all of them, all I can feel is disgust. These people used me but I guess I'm doing a pretty good job at acting since Sophia doesn't feel suspicious.

"Yeah I know they all congratulated you in the group chat, but just tell them it was a false alarm." Sophia replies looking at her phone. Typical she doesn't even regret what she did.

"That's a good idea," I comment opening my phone and typing false alarm in the group chat. I can't believe we have a group chat filled with fakes and snakes. The 1D squad can't wait till I'm out of that. I don't need fake people in my life. Unable to contain myself I breath in and out not wanting her to sense my anger. I doubt she will since she still thinks I don't have my memory.

"So, since you're feeling better are you going to come stay with me until the boys comeback?" Sophia asks batting her eyes practically begging. She hates being alone and it's even more hard since she has to take care of William while being pregnant. I know I should despise her and I somewhat do, but when someone asks for help, I help even if I shouldn't care about them. I wasn't raised like that. I'm the type of person who forgives when I shouldn't. I still don't want to see her though.