Chapter Two

Breaking my thoughts my phone begins to blare loudly, the lyrics of the ringtone I have set for Harry. Ignoring him I mentally roll my eyes taking my set of Louis Vuitton luggages heading out the door only to bump face forward into someone.

There is no way my eyes are working properly I think looking straight into the eyes of the person I would've never expected to see. My eyes must be deceiving me, this has got to be a hallucination. Do pregnant women hallucinate? Cause there is no way that she is standing here in front of me, at the doorstep in front of MY house, where she had an affair with MY husband. Out of all people I had to see this revolting creature before I left?

I can feel the bile coming up my throat, holding it in and pretending I still had amnesia I talked to it, "Oh why hello there Eleanor what are you doing here? It's been a while."

"Well I-I-I was wondering if you could help me? Louis won't speak to me and I just can't handle life without him you went into school to be a psychologist and I just need someone to talk to. "

Mentally rolling my eyes I can't help, but be increasingly annoyed. Of course she would ask me for help taking advantage of my 'memory loss'. Unable to even fake being nice or with her for any longer I respond as nice and calm as I can.

"I would love to help, I'm so sorry no ones talking to you, if only I knew why they were all mad at you," I begin unfortunately spilling the rest. "Except I do know why you're disliked by many or should I say all of us. I don't even understand why the hell you're even here?! Did you really think you could take advantage of me for being sick and having memory loss? What kind of a person are you? Honestly, you disgust me."

"Yeah right like Harry would ever tell you the truth, no one wants to break up the perfect couple. He even threatened me after your accident and told me not to mention what happened," she's says quoting 'the perfect couple' with her fingers as her face begins to turn red as a tomato. Haha someone's angry, well she deserves to be. Usually I would feel bad or not want to be mean to people but she used to be my friend and she betrayed me.

The decency she has coming to me, the pathetic girl with amnesia and trying to use me. I can not even hold in my anger.

"You should leave before I call the police," I demand not wanting to see nor hear her near me. Visually rolling my eyes I slam the huge door on her making sure it echoes loudly. Bye B- walk away. Waiting until she finally leaves the premises of my home, I put my luggages in the car and head out to the airport.

Pulling out the ticket to Italy I can't help but feel a little excitement. Although, I'm broken on the inside it's going to be a great experience living in Italy.q

Ever since I was a child moving to Italy was my dream. I would take multiple classes and read multiple books to learn and speak Italian. I guess I knew this would be a perfect place to go. Hopefully there won't be lots of fans who recognize me. Especially if I buy a country-home far away from others with a huge lot for gardening. I've rented an apartment and after the baby's born I'll buy the country house. I know I should stay with someone I know being pregnant and all, but there's no one I can trust. The only persons I could go to are my parents and unfortunately, Harry would definitely find me. That's where I always went when we were in a major fight which wasn't often.

As I finally arrive to the humongous airport I notice that cameras are flashing and paparazzi are surrounding Gate A. Silently praying, I hope this isn't my gate looking at my ticket and making sure it isn't I make my way to Gate B. I wonder who's here? I haven't heard about any upcoming tours usually Harry and I get invites to all important events, concerts, movies premieres. Sighing out loud I remember that me and Harry aren't a whole no more and that I need to forget about him.

He was my everything and I thought I was his. But now he needs to mean nothing to me. The hardest part about this is knowing that he took advantage of my memory loss just like Eleanor just tried too. He let me believe he still loved me and even got me to fall in love with him again only to leave me broken mentally and physically. I've never been able to hold grudges for long but I can never forgive him for this. Having my memory back sucks because I remember all our old memories and all our new ones. I'd have to try my hardest to despise him. Holding in the tears I make one phone call to the person who told me to call them if I ever need anything. He needs to tell me why.

"Hello? Jess? What's up?"

"Li-am I just want to know one thing." I say as a warm salty tear slowly rolls down the side of my cheek.

"What is it? Is everything okay?"

"No nothing's okay. Please, just tell me why everyone kept it a secret? Don't even try to stop me from talking you know exactly what I'm talking about. I need to know why? I know you tried to tell me many times and that's the reason I'm calling you. Thank you for being such a great friend but why wouldn't Sophia tell me? We're best friends, she just let me fall in love with him all over again, with someone who cheated on me if you told me I wouldn't have had to feel betrayed."

"It's not what you think Jess I think you need to talk to Harry. Call him it's not my place to say anything."

Holding in my sobs for a moment longer I mumble, "So you aren't going to tell me then?"

"No, but it's because I can't-" He explains right when I hang up I didn't need to hear any excuses. I can't believe he wouldn't tell me why no one would spill the truth. A while back he said if I ever needed to talk he'd be there I guess that was just him being polite.

Getting to my terminal and my gate just in time for my flight I rush into the plane, putting on my hoodie on so no one recognizes me or sees me crying. Looking at my caller ID I ignore Harry's last phone call to me throwing my phone in the garbage...

After today I'll never see anyone I care about. My life will only consist of me and my baby and our love for wanderlust. I'll have to keep traveling anyway after the baby is old enough to ensure never being found.