Chapter Twenty-Six

"If he didn't cheat, then why aren't you telling him about the baby?" My mum questions squinting her eyes at me. I had just told her about what had really happened between Eleanor and Harry, and she thinks I should just get back together with him.

"I don't know, maybe it's because I don't want to raise it with him. He lied to me mum!" I explain rolling my eyes.

"Your mothers right, dear. You know I'd choose you over him or any boy, but it seems like that old friend of yours is the reason for all of this. Harry didn't cheat or lie. The doctor didn't want you to know about the miscarriage until you were stable enough. You have your memory back and know the truth now. Maybe this is your shot of being a happy family without any manipulation in your life." My dad explains defending Harry and making the 'you know I'm right' face.

"He's not a boy, dad. He's old enough to know that I was mentally stable and that I needed to hear the truth about a month after leaving the hospital at max. I can't just forgive him for lying to me." I vocalize hoping they'll listen to me. I don't understand how they can't see that he's a liar. It's beyond my comprehension.

"He didn't lie to you. He just didn't tell you about the miscarriage. None of us did and yet you're still talking to us. Are you afraid to be with him? I just don't get it you've know him for years and as your mother I know you still love him."

"Maybe I do, but I left all of you because of Eleanor. I don't deserve love. I abandoned everyone and was going to leave my baby fatherless."

"Don't say that! You reacted the way any pregnant and confused woman would it's not like your memory was deceiving you. You saw them kissing and that's enough for anyone to think their partner is cheating. I'm not saying get back together, but forgive him and tell him about his child. He lost a baby too and had to grieve all alone without you. One thing we all know is that he's head over heels in love with you." My dad insists jumping in on the conversation.

"I guess you're right. I'll tell him when things get less awkward between us. I'm moving back there, but I'm having Louis stay with us."

"Hmm. Well maybe things would be less awkward if it was just the two of you?" My mum insists raising her thick eyebrow at me.

"Maybe, but Louis knows I'm pregnant and that I'm supposed to be on bed rest. With him there he'll be able to sense if anything is wrong with me."

"Or you could tell Harry." Shaking my head to say no I open my mouth when someone knocks on the door. Standing up to open it, my dad stops me saying I shouldn't be moving a lot. It better not be Harry I think to myself only to widen my eyes when I see Niall come in. I haven't seen him, Liam, or Zayn since they left for tour.

"Hello, everyone. Jess' you're back?!" Niall exclaimed.

"So, Harry didn't tell you to check up on me?" I mutter placing my hand on my face in a thinking manner.

"No, I mean he did tell me that you were back home, but I didn't know you would be here. I thought you were meeting with him." He states taking a seat in the chair right beside me.

Looking into his eyes I try not to smile at my old friend. "We already met. I told him not to disturb me since I haven't been able to spend time with my family thanks to him and you."

"Me? What did I do?" Niall puts his hands up in defense as he asks the questions.

"You're another person who didn't tell me the truth."

"We were all waiting for Harry to tell you and he was on his way the day that you disappeared. We've all been so worried about you! How could you just leave us like that?"