Chapter Five

Thinking about yesterday I feel relieved about how I decided to move to Italy. I knew my decision was rash and I honestly wasn't expecting it to turn out like this. I've never really been independent I have always had my family or friends around me when I did things. Even after the accident, Harry never left me and I based my decisions on what both of us would want. Here, in Italy, I can and will make my own decisions. I even made a friend who isn't friends with someone I know and doesn't know Harry. If I can cross 'Making a friend' off my list, I can definitely cross out everything else. Raising my baby won't be as hard as I thought.

Alerting me that it's time to wake up my alarm clock finally goes off, not like it matters since I've been awake for a while. Getting out of bed I take a shower and begin cooking a somewhat healthy breakfast. Unfortunately, due to my cravings I end up with veggies, hash-browns, and melted dark chocolate. While chewing my food I check the clock to make sure I have enough time to make it to my doctors appointment.

Since Jay already knows Dr.Hemmy he made time for me in his schedule today which means I have to be extra early. I wouldn't want to make a bad impression.

Jay said he's very attractive and I'm pretty confident that they're involved with each other. Sighing I grab my new cell phone, my purse, and everything the doctor asked for. I really hope the baby wasn't effected by my traveling as I open the door I bump into something.

"This is why I need to stop overthinking," I tell myself only to notice that I bumped into Jay.

"Are you okay?" Jay questions chuckling at my loss of focus.

Smiling, I nod proceeding to lock the door. "Yeah, just trying to get to my doctors appointment on time."

"Awesome I thought I would come with you since you're alone. Unless, you don't want me to? It's your decision."

"That would be awesome I always thought I'd have my husband and family with me for my first ultrasound being alone would be kind of depressing. Thank you so much for thinking about me." I comment hugging my friend.

"It's not a problem I know if I was still pregnant with Emily you would've came." Jay mentions leading the way to the doctors.

I never really paid attention to my new atmosphere, this small city is so beautiful, filled with so many different natures. Our homes are surrounded by beautiful mountains and hills ranging from the colors olive green to shamrock green to the beautiful color of Harry's eyes. As we go further in the city we can see flowering specks of red blooming on the grass. As I breath in, my lungs enjoy the pure and uncluttered air so different from London. Like Jay and I, everyone walks to their destination.

Interrupting my absorption and thoughts of home Jay announces, " We have reached our destination."

"Thank you Navigation Jay." I joke opening the door.

"You are very welcome." She replies slowly in a monotone.

"This place is huge! Are you sure it's just an OB/GYN office?" I question looking around at the multiple waiting rooms.

"Well since our city is so small we have all the doctors offices in one huge building."

"Like a hospital?"

"Yes and no. Hospitals are only for in-patient procedures surgeries, labors, cancer, and being really sick. Here we see the specialists that would send you to hospitals if you need such procedures."