1

at age five we learn that everyone eventually dies

at age eight we decide we don't want to die

at age fourteen we decide we don't want to live

at age seventeen a part of us dies whether it be a pice of our soul or our whole soul

H A R R Y woke up in a unfamiliar room with the lights shining brightly down on him. Shit! He frantically sat up looking around letting out a sigh of relief realizing he wasn't in the hospital. If he were in the hospital, that would only lead to worse things.

   The room, itself, was plainly odd. Everything was the same shade of bright, florescent white which burned Harry's eyes even when he closed them. In the corner, he noticed a body length mirror. He groaned, and swung  his legs over the twin sized bed, his throat feeling like sandpaper. Determined to find out what was going on, Harry used all his strength to stand up, and he did walking over to the mirror. To say he didn't expect what he say was an understatement. His skin wasn't as pale as it was, more golden and glowing, his green eyes were more full of life instead of the dull, plain green he once saw every time he looked in the mirror.

What happened to him?

What made him want to throw up he most was the fact he was "bigger."

He was fat.

Most would consider it healthy, but Harry wouldn't take it until he stepped on the scale and it showed zero. He knew he'd never be happy with what he would see in the mirror. It's was impossible for him.

He quickly grabbed the blanket off the clean white bed and threw it over the mirror, before walking out the door. Luckily, everything else wasn't as white and bright as the one room he woke up in.

   The area he walked out into was a hallway. Manila wallpaper covered the walls and there were, at least, ten door on the side of the hall on the left side of the hall, which was the side he came out of. In front of every door, on the right wall, was a fairly large mirror. Not a body length one like in his room, but a picture frame-like mirror. Under every mirror was a small wooden table etched with sophisticated designs and a glass vase was sitting on top. He looked down the hall and saw seven similar glass vases, of different heights and shapes, with different color and types flowers in each one. In his vase stood a bouquet of beautiful blue hydrangeas.

   He only knew they were hydrangeas because that's what his mother's favorite and that's what she had planted in her garden when he was younger and when life was simple. When he would go with her to go get a fresh set of hydrangeas from the nursery, he'd always beg her to get the blue ones. She would always say they need to mix it up so every other year they would have blue hydrangeas and they usually got pink for the years they didn't get blue, but Harry would always tell his mother the blue ones are prettier and she believed him. The was one of fondest memories he had of her until she has passed away. He always would bring blue hydrangeas to her grave and now they're at his. Assuming his plan worked. His last thoughts were about his mother, but he wouldn't have them be about anyone else.

   But right now, he had to find out where he was so he picked one of the bundle of small flowers and held it in his hand as he walked towards, what's he assuming, the shorter way to get out of here or at least find out where he was.

   He know he was in a house, but who's house was it? Where was this house? He confused beyond belief, but his brain told him to keep walking so he did clutching tight to the delicate, blue flower tightly.

   He felt weird in this house. He felt like he had to be alert at all costs, but something in him told him everything would be okay. That's a feeling Harry hasn't felt for a long time.

   He ended up in the kitchen somehow. How did he know? He knew because when he entered he had the urge to throw up. But what really surprised him was the girl around his age leaning against the granite countertop stirring a cup of tea. (the first floor is the Sidemen house it's just the upstairs is different cause of more rooms)

   She was brunette with highlights of blonde in her long straight hair managed under a gray knit beanie. She was dressed in a gray t-shirt and red flannel with torn up blue jeans and tattered black converse that look like they went through a world war. Her skin was a pale, milky white with a soft glow complimenting her glossy, hazel eyes staring intently at the cup of, now cold, tea as if off in space. A diamond nose ring adorned her nose giving her soft features a touchy edge. She was very pretty, but Harry wasn't attracted to her that way since he's aromantic. He just thought she was pretty, but one thought kept lingering inside his mind,

He's not alone.

   She didn't look at him until he coughed immediately catching her attention. Her head practically snapped to his direction. She stares at him for a second before realizing she was staring and quickly shakes her head saying sorry. "I'm sorry, but you're Harry right? You're the first one up," she states giving him a sweet smile. Her voice and light and fluffy, like a cloud. A cloud with a British accent.

"Yeah... who are you?" he asks staying in the doorway of the kitchen area.
"My name is Elouise. You could say I work here," she explains walking over to the stove where a red tea kettle sat. She poured herself another cup before looking back over to Harry, "would you like a cup? It's herbal."

"No thank you," Harry turns down, "but do you know where we are?" he questions. She takes a sip of her tea before setting it back down on the counter as Harry walks over and leans on the counter across from her beginning to trust her a little.

"I'll tell you once everyone else wakes up. It could take hours, but I will answer the question that's probably on your mind. Yes, you are dead."

Next chapter: Friday the 19th

A/N
I hopefully won't do these A/Ns every chapter but I just wanted to say all the beginning quote things or whatever I do come up with those unless stated :)

I'm aiming for1000 words for chapters but no less than 600 sorry sometimes I'm just dry when writing and I have a good ending spot

and as I get farther along chapters will probably be a bit more spaced out (especially when they're only two days apart) so I can plan my update and pre-write (I have 3 chapters already pre-written woop that's a big deal with me)

IN OTHER NEWS IM GOING INTO SCHOOL AS A BOY TODAY WOOP