20

YES I KNOW IM A FEW DAYS LATE IM SORRY IVE BEEN SICK AND IT WAS MY AUNT'S BIRTHDAY

What do you do when the chapter ends?
Do you close the book and never read it again?
~Just Hold On; Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki

(this song is very sweet and it's for his passed on mother so please do not tell me how much you hate One Direction because 1D is in the past)

   H A R R Y woke up in a unfamiliar room with the lights shining brightly down on him. A cold draft floated through the room making him let out a relieved sigh. "Harry?" a small feminine voice asked. Sabrina. "Harry! You're awake! Doctor!" she shouted pressing a button next to his bed signaling a nurse to come in. Then, she hugged his slightly heavier body. His was healthy. Not stick skinny. And he couldn't have felt better. For once he was happy.

   "Harold Lewis? Oh I see you're up. You're the first one. I'll go get the doctor," a nurse walked in, here highlighted brunette hair pulled in a bun behind her head. Harry laid on his bed, gawking at her, as her hazel eyed winked at. Then she left.

V I K groaned as he came to his senses. He felt hot, not burning, but not warm. His stomach felt like a hammer was repeatedly kicking at his stomach, too, not knowing what had happened. He leaned up and looked at his hands seeing red, random splotches. Then, he was embraced roughly by his parents. "Oh Vik!" his mother cried into her son's shoulder.

"H-i m-mom," he said making his parents cry even harder.
"Oh my God! Vik, we can hear you. We're so sorry for not listening to you before," his father said, "we love you."

"I- I l love y--ou t-oo."
"I'm sorry to break up your reunion," the nurse spoke knowing that after Harry woke up, Vik would soon after, "but I just wanted to explain that Vikram will have a stutter as he gets used to talking again." His parents thanks the nurse, but Vik just stares as she walks out the room with a familiar smile on her face.

   T O B I sprung up out of his bed, panting. A quickening beep filled the silence of the room that once held the soft cries of Tobi's lover, Sarah. "Sarah?" Tobi chocked out, throat feeling like fire. The quiet mess of hair looked up at her now awoken boyfriend with red puffy eyes, evidence of her past eruptions of tears.

   "Tobi!" she exclaimed throwing her arms around him letting out tears of joy. "Oh- Oh my God Tobi! You're alive! I thought I had lost you! I'm so sorry about everything. I should've seen the clues," she rambles out thinking him killing him self was her solely her fault.

   "Oh God, Sarah. Please don't think you did anything wrong," he tells her before they share a chaste kiss.
   "Tobi. Good you're awake," the nurse says out of breath, leaning against the floor. She looks at her clipboard before cussing under her breath.
   "Fuck I have to go back up to the third floor so that dumb ginger can wake up," she mutters before taking off again. (no offense to gingers)

E T H A N woke up with a slap to his face. "Fucking hell," he curses feeing the slight stinging on his cheek.
   "E! No cursing!" he heard Henry scold him. His little brother straddled his stomach with the biggest smile on his face seeing his big brother was finally awake and they could play. (STOP I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING THINKING NO INCEST IN THIS BOOK)

   "H? Am I awake?" Ethan asked quite confused where he was. All his brother could do was nod making Ethan grin madly.
"You're finally awake. How was your nap?"
"Pretty good. I learned quite a lot."
"From sleeping? Must've been one hell of a nap?"
"Henry! Don't start taking after me. And yes, yes it was. Is anyone else here?"

   "Granny. She went to the cafeteria though to get some lunch for us. When she gets back, she'll be so happy!"
   "Oh, good you're awake," the nurse smiles, tired after coming from the first floor. "I'll be back later, I'll let you two reunite." Right as she was out of view, she ran down the hallway.

   S I M O N took a deep breathe when he woke up as if breathing in his life again. A small, melodic him filled the room, someone's thumb running over the top of his hand. When he opened his eyes, he saw a mess of hair, face down at the of his bed. Piper.

"Every time I hear your voice, I fall in love again," he said aloud making the girl spring up seeing her boyfriend, smiling.
"Oh my God, Simon!" she exclaimed wiping the tears from her eyes and kissing him sweetly. "I've missed you so much. So so much."

"I've missed you too. I'm so glad you're here." The couple kiss again, not wanting to let go. The nurse looked through the door with a smile before turning down the hall, knowing no other patients had to be visited.

J O S H didn't really wake up... He opened his eyes to the sunlight in a field of tulips. Someone was pushing his hair back comfortingly and he looked up to see familiar blue eyes that belonged to his sister. "Charolette," he breathed out looking i at her. She smiled softly down on him.

"Morning, Joshy," she responded making him sit up. "You've come a long way. How's Joshua?" Josh paused searching his mind trying to find Joshua instead coming back blank.
"He's gone! Charolette, he's gone!" he cheered happier than he's ever been. "I'm finally normal again."
"You were always normal to me, Josh," she cooed touching her hand to his cheek. "Don't forget, though, what Joshua did for you."

"He did nothing, though. He was toxic for me and did nothing for me. He basically killed me," he explained, confused on what Charolette was trying to say.
    "He might've been a sickness to you, Josh, but after every sickness you become more resilient. Just think about it, Josh, but right now you have to leave," she explains reaching beside her and picking a orange tulip, handing it to him. "Wake up, Josh. Find Elouise. This is was simply a push. Remember you aren't alone anymore, you have those boys now. They will be important as you continue life. Don't give up again or I will personally slap you when you get to heaven," she chuckles at the end making Josh laugh along.

   "I miss you," he sighs hugging her.
   "I miss you too, but now is not the time for us to ultimately reunite, Josh. I love you so so much, but we'll have to wait, hopefully, a few years before it's your time. I love you, Josh, and I hope you realize the wonders of life now." She kissed his forehead softly before his eyes started closing, killing him to sleep.

And he woke up on the hospitals floor, orange tulip in hand.

A/N
well, this book I guess is technically done but I have an epilogue that will totally wrap EVERYTHING up maybe
it should be chapter 21 but I like ending my books with chapters ending in 0 or 5 so it's an Epilogue
hopefully I don't kill anyone 😏