9

okay I've always forgotten this but now I'm remembering
there's a certain question (that has to do with this book) I will not answer if someone asks (im surprised no one has yet tbh) I'm just telling you so you all don't think I'm rude. (if people are just trying to guess the question by spamming random questions I won't answer but if you're generally confused I'll answer :D)

You might be ripped at every edge, but I still think you're a masterpiece
~Halsey (I think and Idk what song)

   H A R R Y woke up to the sound of bees and the breeze. He groans out loud feeling the dew covered grass underneath his back. Strangely though, his shirt wasn't wet which very much confused him. Where was he anyway?

The blue grass (when you look up blue grass but a bunch of music pops up) clinged to him as he sat up looking around him seeing a flower field to his left.

Strangely, the field of various colored wild flowers seemed familiar to him as they danced in the wind whispering when we began to sit up

Then he heard it, a soft hum that he could pick out any day bringing back flashes of flower crowns and a bright smile of his best friend. Quickly, he got to his feet and looked around looking for a familiar face, but not finding one. "Sabrina?" he calls out hoping the hum came from the girl that used to be his best friend. The eerie hum halts to a stop getting his hopes up, but nothing after that. "Sabrina!" He desperately calls out again only wanting to see a familiar face.

"Harry?" a meek voice calls out from behind him. He quickly turns around at the soft sound seeing a girl a few inches shorter than him standing there. Her pastel lilac hair landing in soft waves down her shoulders and one of her handcrafted flower crowns on top of her head. Her lips slowly upturned as she looked into the boy's soft, cerulean eyes. She reached up to touch his face, but her hand passed through making her stares at him with eyes furrowed, showing so much confusion. If only Harry could explain it to her, but he didn't even know what was going on himself.

First off, Sabrina and Harry weren't/aren't a thing, just friends. Sabrina is heavily lesbian and Harry is heavily aromantic. (just a quick q: do aromantics sill refer to as an ace or is that just asexual? okay onto the rest of the chapter)

They have just been best friends for as long as the two can remember from their parents being friends. It's like they've been through everything together, relationships (mainly on Sabrina's side), parent difficulties, in fact, Sabrina was the only one who really noticed Harry struggling with his anorexia. People knew he was thin, but only she knew what was really under the baggy sweaters and still-too-small skinny jeans.

They both had their ripped edges, but still thought the other was a masterpiece. (ayee)

"I'm so sorry Sabrina," Harry quickly says grabbing her hands which made him a bit more confused since he could touch her, but she can't touch him, but brushes it off focusing on the words that left his mouth. "I'm so sorry I left you here by yourself." Sabrina had her own problems with her parents, and they helped each other when something was really wrong which seemed like everyday in their lives. He felt bad when he woke up in the white room dead. Sure, he didn't exactly plan to die at that moment like everyone else, but it was his fault he didn't eat that day, or the day before, or the day before that, or the day before that.

"I'm okay," she sighs holding back tears from escaping her eyes wiping under her eyes carful not to smudge her makeup. Out of habit, she smooths out her pastel skirt (I'm going for a girly pastel type of thing to shake things up) before sending Harry a small smile. "I love you, Harry," she says. It's not the first time they've shared I love you's. They've shared it many times before, but in a brother sister way, and that what they meant now.

"I love you too Sabrina," Harry smiles squeezing her hand. Something in his heart told him this wasn't going to last much longer so he quickly kisses her cheek leaving her blushing before bidding goodbye.

And Sabrina and Harry woke up.

Next update: Thursday April 21st

please read this:
okay I'm definitely doing one of these for Vik's (spoiler it's his family) so I have 2 relationships, a best friend, and a family but do you guys want me to go ahead and do the other's? It'll make this book a few chapters longer and I only have one more idea really before I'll eventually end this book but just tell me if you want me to go the other's stories