14

I could see it in your eyes
the drops of sadness
that were laced with
suicide

READ BOLD AT END OF THE CHAPTER DOR INFOR ABOUT MY MINIZERK BOOK (sorry MiniStar people)

   E T H A N was stunned at the chaos that happened after Simon grabbed everyone attention. "You guys, Elouise is missing, and Josh's bracelet is white," he explained making everyone gasp.

   "Some voodoo shit is going on right now, and I'm not liking it one bit. Nope not one bit," Tobi stated backing away from the forum of boys.

   "Not only that," Simon continues, "but Joshua is doing something fishy. That's why your bracelet is white, Josh. You're two different people now, and that can not mean good things. Plus we have no fucking idea where Elouise is."

   "Did you check upstairs?" JJ asked.

   "No, but don't you think she would've been here when we woke up. She has done this before."

   "Okay, well maybe these three problems match up together somehow," Harry suggests, "I mean, obviously, your bracelet and Joshua are linked together, maybe something happened between Elouise and Joshua. We just have to find Joshua to get it out of him. Can't be that hard right,"

   "Joshua is a sneaky bastard so I'm guessing he'll make it as hard as he wants to," Josh explains making Ethan snicker.

   "Please don't say that again. It sounds weird," he giggles.

   "You guys don't know this, but right before I woke up," Simon pauses, "Joshua and I talked. Something's up, and he wants us. Josh is right. He won't make this easy, but we have to find out what's going on. I think our... afterlives depend on it."

   "Wait, you spoke to Joshua?" Josh questioned furrowing his eyebrows, and Simon nodded.

   "Why did he choose to only talk to you two?" JJ asked, to which no one had an answer. "I mean I know why he spoke to Josh, but why to you, Simon? Are you two in something together? What if you're working with him? They could be working together. If we turn away from Joshua and believe Simon, we could easily fall into the exact same trap. It's a trick."

   "Wha- no it's not! I'm telling the truth. You guys have become my brothers! I'd never lead you guys into a trap like that!" Simon defends.

   "Any of us could be working with him. Even Josh." Ethan butts in with a shrug. "This might be a one man job, anyway."

   "Ethan's right. We shouldn't pointing any fingers. We just need to stick together," Josh states and everyone silently agrees.

   "I feel like we should have like a group name or something. You know like the Justice League or The Plastics," Ethan suggests with a smile.

   "First off, Superheroes and Mean Girls are two totally different things and second, that'd be pretty cool actually," Tobi agrees giving Ethan a high-five.

   "Any suggestions?" Simon asks after about a minute of silence. The best, and only, option they had was the amigos (recommended by Harry) and they all almost immediately denied it.
   Then Vik nudges Simon handing him his notebook.

S I D E M E N

S I D E M E N

Is written above two lines meeting a a small

X I X

in the middle.

   "I like it," Simon nods as they set the notebook in the middle of the circle.

   "So, are we the Sidemen now?"

   "Yeah, I think we are."

Next update: Thursday, June 23rd

short and a filler D:
I had no idea what to write for this chapter at all

okay okay now onto news about my minizerk book
I have most of the first chapter done and it's like really deep but not with depression and suicide like this book but with other subjects that are problems in this world

there are concerns of mine though
I feel like the book will really be divided into two main parts and it'll probably be a bit of a longer book but the first half its really just Josh trying to find Simon and Simon trying to get Josh off his tail but eventually Josh finds him you know but the second part is like Josh and his problems and Simon helping with him and eventually they fall in love you know yeah and eventually Simon's story of slowly revealed

are you guys okay with that? I feel like it'll be more of a real book then a fanfiction because it'll focus A LOT on Josh's life and less of them being lovey dovey (but there will be fluff eventually) and the first chapter will most likely be over 2000 words which will be fun xD

ONE MORE THING:
I have no idea when I'm going to finish this book but would you guys want me to upload the prologue and say the book will officially start when I finish this book? it might be a long wait

okay that's done 🌞