19

There's no looking back.
And no more need to cry.
~Last Dance; One Ok Rock

well, it's finally fucking out like a month later

P A R T O N E

   E L O U I S E felt conflicted at the moment. She's attached to the other 6 guys, this always happens, and she had no idea if she should trust JJ, someone who was trying to make their afterlife hell, or not. She didn't want the other guys to get hurt. "Why should I?" she spits staying in the dark room she'd been trapped in for who knows how long.

"Because," JJ starts, sighing, "because I was just like them once. I was human and I had problems. I let my problems overwhelm me and I went down a bad path. I don't want them to have the same fate as I do."

"Aww JJ!" Elouise exclaims suddenly feeling sympathetic towards the boy and hugs him. "Come on, let's go save those losers."

~•~

   J O S H felt uncomfortable in the silence that was draped over the six boys. It was like their was a veil that could rip at any moment and something would happen. The problem is, no one knew if something good or bad would occur, and Josh was pretty sure no one wanted to find out any time soon.

   The tension in the room was almost palpable, and everyone waited for someone else to break it, not daring to do so themselves.

   Everyone was scared, petrified, of the future, wanting it to be good, but not wanting to find out in case it's bad. Everyone knows, especially Josh, that Joshua is unpredictable. It was like they were gambling with life and death (I guess?)

  v"Guys?" a voice shouts from outside the room. Everyone exchanges glances wondering about who shouted. To Josh, the voice was definitely familiar but he could figure out who it was.

   The air felt just like before, stale. No one dared to speak out since no one recognized the voice. "Where are you?" a different voice shouts, one more familiar.

   "JJ?" Tobi spoke up after a few moments of silence. All of the sudden, JJ runs in making everyone stand up. Maybe they would never admit it, but they cried as they group hugged.

   "Hate to break up the sentimental moment, but a demon is trying to basically kill us," Elouise speaks up from the doorway. She hadn't seen the boys in so long, and she was happy when she did. After another group hug, they started devising a plan.

~•~

   J O S H U A had known JJ went back to the good side. It was enviable, so now he was alone. And he already knew how this was going to work out. But he wasn't the only one.

~•~

   "This is mad!" Ethan exclaimed after they had pretty much planned everything out.
   "But it's our only chance of survival," Tobi explains with a sigh, "this has to work."

   "However this ends out, just know you're fucks and I hate you," Simon states in a joking manner trying to loosen a bit of the tension.
   "Hate you fucks too," JJ joins in. Everyone was skeptical about how this would end, but they had to find out sooner or later.

   "Okay, Vik, do it."

   Everyone knew they had to get Joshua to appear somehow to where they could control him, and unfortunately, Vik was the only way they could think of. "Et vocavi vos , Dolor," {I summon you, Dolor} he chanted closing his eyes. All of the sudden, his body caves in on itself and he faints, Tobi and JJ catching him. After a second or two of tense silence, his eyes open, but they're pitch black.

He opens his mouth, a gray fog coming out.
You called? a deep voice speaks.

if you want to collaborate: I'm going to be hosting a collab contest and once I finish the 2nd part to 19 I'll publish it then start working on the contest and get it the rules out blah blah blah before chapter 20
and note that it isn't going to be like "write a oneshot" thing so don't do start doing that ;)

A/N
ugh okay I'm going to get Part 2 up as soon as I can and I'm so sorry about this super late upload ;-; I have like 200 words rn on part 2 and In aiming for at least 600 but I might not be able to get a lot done this weekend so I'm hoping to get it out sometime this upcoming week but idk about part 20 because the whole rest of September is pretty full especially the last week

I'm really sorry you guys I really am I've been having some personal problems that started near the end of summer and haven't been in the best shape since then and now I'm so busy with school and if I died right here I wouldn't care I'm serious

I said this during class but no one took me seriously but I was and I still am

I'm sorry I'm ranting too much I hate telling others my problems because I feel like I'm just stressing them out with problems that aren't yours

anyways, good vibes now :) see you next part!!!