16

There's a reason after all
All the things that I have done
~M83; I Need You
(this song is lit)

how's this for a pleasant surprise ;) this book is basically becoming a huge mystery and idk what I'm doing help

   T O B I was taken aback when Vik talked, and so was everyone else. "What's wrong, guys?" Vik asks, before realization floods over him. "Oh my gosh," he mutters hands holding his neck. He makes random sounds feeling his neck before smiling wide. "I have my voice back! This is so weird," he comments as everyone just stares in shock.

   "H- how?" JJ questions even though everyone was wondering the same thing.
"I-" Vik was cut off when a pained sound left him and his hands grasped his throat. He seemed to be in pain. "I-I can't say," he musters out leaving everyone more confused. They all knew something happened when he blacked out, they just couldn't even begin to imagine what though.

   "This has Joshua written all over it," Simon thinks aloud, instantly Vik's face pales. That was enough to say Simon's theory was true.
"Wait, who has he appeared to?" Tobi asks everyone quickly realizing something.
"Uh, he's come to me, Simon, and Vik," Josh states making Tobi nod.
    "One of us," he says motioning between him, Ethan, Harry, and JJ, "are next. Maybe there's a pattern of who's he knocking out. First he came to Josh, which is understandable, but then he went to Simon. Then Vik. Is there any correspondents there?"

   "Is there something special about Simon and Vik? Because we all know why he went to Josh." Harry puts out making everyone pause to think.
    "Did everyone gets flowers when they woke up on the first day?" Ethan quizzes.
    "That's it!" Tobi exclaims, "today, when I woke up, I was walking down the hall and I noticed in Vik's vase there was a dead flower, while in everyone else's, they were all fully blooming. I just brushed it off thinking nothing of it. Maybe if we see a dead flower in someone's vase, they're the next target." Everyone follows Tobi, who was closest to the door, to the stairs, but stop behind Tobi when they see the hall.
There was glass all over the floor with dead flowers everywhere.
"They're all dead," Vik states to everyone who hadn't seen. He picked up an orchid that was on the ground feeling the dry, shriveled petals. Simon opens the first door, which was Harry's, to only gasp to see what was inside.

"Lads..." Simon trails off. Ethan peeks behind him and has a similar reaction.
"Oh my God." In bright red paint, YOU'RE NEXT is sprayed, and everything was trashed.
"It's the same in everyone's room!" Josh exclaims seeing the same scene with the painted words and broken furniture and other things on the ground. Including his, Vik's, and Simon's.

"Okay, this is getting really creepy," JJ comments everyone silently agreeing.

"So, uh, anyone up for a sleepover in the living room?"

Next update: Sunday, July the 3rd (I'm laughing cause the next chapter will come out before this one SHOULD'VE come out) (the chapter after next will have a little bit of a longer wait cause Im going on vacation for a few days)

MiniZerk book update:
It'll be awhile until I publish the prologue because I don't want to rush it out and make myself feel like "oh I have to get the first chapter out soon" and yeah but the first chapter is done and it's so long but I'm not going to give the other Sidemen BIG roles and there won't be any gay side ships

A/N
Okay first off, this week is really eventful because the 1st is my family member's bday then the 2nd in my friend's birthday and I'm spending the night at her house so I'm going to wake up at her house and that's probably when I'll write the next chapter because I procrastinate a lot

Just realized I'm going to write their sleepover during my sleepover wtf 😂

I've actually had this pic for a long time but I've always forgotten to show you guys it

THE GUY LOOKS LIKE JOSH AND THAT MAKES ME LAUGH WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT if you're a guy and like wearing "girl" clothes WORK IT

if you're a guy and like wearing "girl" clothes WORK IT

also for those who were wondering, my hair dying turned out terrible xD I have too much of hair and it's too dark so the color didn't take and it looks like I have black hair with brown tips but thanks to those who cared ❤️

also if you're reading and aren't following me...
pls, I beg
I'm two off of 800 (I hit it yesterday but two people unfollowed ;-;) I just want the satisfaction you can unfollow later if you'd like
Ily ❤️