5

Here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are
~Green Day Wake Me Up When September Ends

SIMONS PAST WAS VERY HARD TO WRITE LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE MOST TROUBLING THING IVE EVER HAD TO WRITE PROBABLY

this is a filler but I needed a filler for a specific reason 😬

   S I M O N considered himself a heavy sleeper, but when you hear a girl scream "GET UP MANIACS WE'RE GOING SHOPPING" multiple times at the top of her lungs, you're pretty much guaranteed to be woken up. Simon groaned opening his eyes surprised to not see all the white like he did when he first woke up, but it looked like his old room. White walls, black and gray duvet, even the sting of lights his little sister hung on top of his headboard she hung up before they... left. (*cough Dan Howell's room cough*)

   Simon never liked think back to his family because now, they were all dead to him

Simon never liked think back to his family because now, they were all dead to him. His family abandoned him right as he reached the legal age of 18 moving to America with a farewell text, a text. They could've left a handwritten note or maybe actually verbally tell him, but they had to do it in the most careless way. Simon felt like trash thinking that they could've texted him while they were on the plane or even on the steps of their new house.

They left some money for him, but not enough. Simon had a job, but not a good one, and he could barely pay the first month rent before he tried selling the house on his own. Not a very good idea for a 18-year-old with no experience. After the incoming family moved he overheard them saying how stupid his was, but they didn't know Simon's desperation. But Simon had money, and that was what was important at the time.

He moved into a small flat and made sure to have money for the future rent, but as he sulked alone in his place, he realized he could do something he couldn't of done only a few weeks earlier, drink.

   That night, he went to the nearest bar and ordered a drink and he found something to drawn his sorrows in. After the bar, he drove (DONT DO THIS PLEASE NOT EVEN AFTER ONLY ONE DRINK) to the closest store and bought a bottle of wine, but soon figured out it wasn't strong enough. He kept getting things stronger and stronger until he got to Vodka. The feeling of the alcohol burning as it slide down his throat was addictive, and that's exactly what happened to him, he became addicted.

He could barely go a day without having at least a glass of a strong drink, and if he didn't, he'd go crazy. Eventually, the alcohol drove him over the edge. The only thing he had was the alcohol and he knew he couldn't live with that.

That's pretty much how he ended up here.

Simon walked out of his room seeing everyone else gathered at the front of the hallway. He walked up to them and joined their circle rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Morning, Sleeping Beauty," JJ, who was next to him, teased making Simon roll his eyes.

"Why the hell were you screaming?" Simon asks in the middle of a yawn. (I legit just yawned)
   "I.e. Irk you up, didn't I?" Elouise teases reviving no direct response from Simon. "Anyway, today were going to have a discussion," she begins beckoning the guys to follow her into the room they were in yesterday. "Most days were going to be having a division but other days we'll be doing... other things." As everyone sits down, she walks to the front of the semi circle where a whiteboard, that wasn't there yesterday, is.

   She writes the word "Emotions" in capital letters in the center of the board before putting the cap back on and turning to them. "Emotions, let's get started shall we."

Emotions,
I wish I didn't have them. Sadness hurts me, anger hurts someone else, and happiness is something I haven't experienced in forever.

I wish I didn't have emotions

-S.M.

next update: Sunday March 13th
(I don't have next chapter finished so I'm taking a risk woop)

explanation:
whenever they have a discussion I'm going  to spare the actual "discussion" and just write down what the focused character takes away from the discussion which is the italics

HEY ANOTHER CONTEST THING
im giving Simon a kind of girlfriend I'll explain it in the chapter but yeah I want the same stuff but I'm picking the winner a different way

Still include physical appearance and a few traits and name and all that good stuff (I don't need suicide stuff) but put a hobby that your character likes to do if you use yourself you don't actually have to be good at it I already know what the person will be doing and it won't change blah blah blah but it won't

the first person to comment the correct hobby will be put into the story and you can put two different hobbies

here's a hint: it's not an uncommon talent a lot of people do/think they can do this but some really can't *cough me cough*

if you entered for Tobi's you can submit the exact same everything again but if you won the Tobi I'll just wait for another person to comment the correct hobby :)

I'm already despising tomorrow ;-; I have a test in every class except one but I have to perform in front of everybody ugh WISH ME LUCK IM GOING TO DIE (that was an exaggeration you know)