Epilogue

Say a prayer for the broken bones
cause who cares?
we're all going home
carry on; 5 Seconds of Summer

   E L O U I S E sat in a chair in the middle of the semi-circle waiting for Josh to fully gain conscious. He groaned as he sat up, his back feeling stiff from having to lay on the ground. "Morning Sleepy Beauty. How is Charolette?"
   "Um, good," he responds, confused on how she knew Charolette talked to him. She just smiled knowing what he was thinking.

"Well don't worry, the other boys are coming soon so make yourself comfortable," she says motioning to a chair beside her. He looked around, immediately knowing he had to sit there. Elouise and him didn't talk until Harry walked in. He couldn't bring himself to say anything, too shocked he was even alive. Without Joshua. Joshua. He had become a part of Josh, and now he was gone. Only a memory of his broken past.

   The orange tulip in his hand seemed like it had a heartbeat, pulsing life and energy into Josh who was very tired. "Harry." Elouise called out as the blonde began to pass the door. Realizing Elouise was calling him, he turned around and walked into the empty room filled with 8 chairs in a circle.

   "Josh!" he called out, running to give his friend  a hug. Josh stands up, putting the flower on his chair, and hugs him close like he would family. All of them had become his family over the past time they've been "dead".

   "Are the other guys awake?" Harry questioned to Elouise.
    "Um, yeah, pretty much. They should be here any moment. Just sit right there. Soon this room should be filled," she responded pointing to the chair with a blue hydrangea. He nods and sits picking up the flower and holding it in his lap watching as Vik walked in.

One by one, all the other guys walked in the same order Elouise woke them, sitting where she told them. By the end 7 of the seats were filled, one with a purple orchid on top remained empty.

   "Welcome to your in real life support group!" Elouise falsely cheered.
   "What about JJ?" Tobi questioned, looking at the empty chair beside him.

   "That's the bad part."

P A R T T W O

   J J watched as the other six boys approached him, holding flowers in their hands. He smiled and stood up, them still looking solemn and pensive. "Hi, JJ," Josh said, not looking directly at him.
"Hey, guys," he responded, not expecting one back. He didn't get one.

"Fuck, JJ," was the first thing anyone said. It was Ethan. All of them were trying not to cry, including JJ.
"I guess we should probably thank you for keeping us from going to hell," Harry began, "um, thank you."

JJ chuckled at how awkward Harry was being, he never knew what to say. Vik then spoke up, surprising JJ, saying, "w- we m- miss you Ji-de."

"I miss you all too," he said back with a small smile wishing he could hug them all. Then, Simon laid a single purple orchid down on the ground in front of him keeping the tears inside him from surfacing.

They all took one last, silent, look at JJ before walking away back to the hospital not knowing JJ was watching.

In loving memory of
Olajide Olatunji
beloved friend and son
6.19.93-11.5.14

A/N
ayeeeee
it's finally done y'all
as you can tell, i continued a tradition of mine of killing someone in the epilogue :)

if you have more questions don't be afraid to ask them and I'll answer them or try to come up with the best fake answer I can

anyways, I hope you guys have enjoyed this book (i'm guessing you have since you've continued reading to this point)

thank you all so much for everything you've done for me from the first week to now after Christmas
this was more of an experiment since i've never written a book like this but it was definitely an experiment with a good conclusion :)

thank you all again so much this book has really changed my life and You all took part of that so thank you

love always,
Kylie
aka
agirlwhofans