19.5

Please, take my hand, we're in foreign land
As we travel through snow
Together we go
~Oh Ms Believer; Twenty One Pilots

THIS IS SO LONG OVERDUE I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY and this is terrible

P A R T  T W O

   The temperature in the room surely dropped a good few degrees as fog spilled out of the boy's mouth. No one knew what to do, not know if they had made a mistake or not. Had they just lost one of their best friends?

You called?

a voice, that definitely wasn't Vik's, speaks. Well, not as much speak but more... send. The gray mist kept billowing out of the small boy's mouth, but it never moved. "Go away, we don't want you here," (you can't sit with us) Harry speaks up in a fake, confident voice. He was actually scared shitless, but then again, everyone was.

Oh, Harold. If only it was that easy Joshua speaks in an overly sweet tone and I noticed you got two extra of your possey. Too bad one of them aren't who you think they are.

Everyone glanced at Elouise and JJ wondering what the demon had meant. "Guys, is there something one of you want to tell us?" Tobi interrogated with a raised eyebrow.
"I-" JJ begins, before being cut off by Elouise.
"Me, I'm not, uh, I'm not... completely lesbian. I'm pansexual," she states in a hurried voice.
Oh, if only that was what I was talking about Joshua chuckles. Tell them, JJ tell them or I will and you and I both know how much I can twist my words

"What is he talking about, Jide?" Simon questions looking towards his friend quite scared about what he'll say next. JJ stands, ashamed about his past. Everyone has their demons, and JJ's is his past. It haunts him every day, and he can't control it. There's nothing he can do to change it, and he can't change himself.

So he stood there, not looking into anyone's eyes, and explained it all. He explained it all from the beginning. The murder of his parents, the deal with the devil, and everything after. He didn't leave one stone unturned knowing that the boys didn't deserve anything but the whole truth.

Everyone was left speechless, the heavy silence seemingly louder than what anyone could say. No one knew what anyone else was feeling. A melting pot of shame, relief, anger, sadness, and every other feelings evident on their features.

As much as I enjoy your feelings, I really must get going. Anyone want to come with?

Joshua states with a playful undertone in his voice. "No. We're fine," Tobi speaks for everyone with a shrug of his shoulders nonchalantly. Joshua fakes a scoff before letting out a deep, breathy laugh.

Oh Tobi, if only it were that easy of a choice.

Another deep laugh emits from Vik's body.

Here's how it works. You choose who continues, and who stops and comes with me. I only need one, but If you thought your life was hell on earth, it will seem like a walk in the park compared where your going. So choose amongst yourselves. Here, I'll make it easy for you, Vik comes with me. It'll be easier since I've already taken over his body.

"No. Don't take him, take me," Josh states stepping forward.

Oh Josh, you always wished to be the hero of the story. Ever since you were a child.
Josh stays silent as Joshua recalls the haunting memories.
All I need is a handshake and a yes.
Joshua's/Vik's hand lights with a blue fire and he puts it out for the human to shake.

"No!" Harry shouts stepping in front of Josh, "it should be me. You deserve to see your sister, Josh."
"You've sacrificed so much, Harry. It should be me," Simon speaks up putting his hand on the shorter boy's shoulder.

"It should be me," Tobi interjects, "I never liked you fuckers anyway."
"What about me? I was going to hell anyway," Ethan laughs.
"You guys, it should obviously be me. I've experienced hell before." JJ brings up.

EVERYONE SHUT UP! Joshua cuts off. Your niceness is killing me. Then, Harry gets an idea.

"Oh, Tobi, your hat is looking quite nice today," Harry compliments making Joshua cringe.
I didn't mean it literally, you dumbbell. Joshua tells him rolling his eyes. Geez, what's in your head. A squirrel?
"Hey don't insult our friend!" Simon shouts shoving Joshua.
"That was pretty good though," Ethan laughs making Tobi scold him and he shuts up. "I mean not really."

"Yeah, stop being a bully. Just because you're a demon doesn't give you the right to be mean," Harry speaks up. Everyone was looking at each other skeptically, but no one spoke up. Harry shoves him again making Joshua laugh.

You're puny humans what came you do to me? Pinch me? Oh I'm so scared. Especially you, Josh. You were so easy to take control of, it was like taking candy from a fucking baby. You're all weak, and human. You all can't stop me, no matter what you do. My power is greater than all of humanity's combined. Stop trying and give in.

"I'm done fucking submitting to you!" Josh screamed before punching Joshua not even thinking about how he was kind of punch Vik to. "I'm done being your puppet and you ruining my life!" Josh landed repeated kicks and punches to Vik's poor body not even realizing the fireplace was blazing the angrier he got. He didn't notice how close he was to it either. "You made me fucking crazy, and ruined me! You're such a fucking bitch." (honestly that sounds like Regina George)

"Josh!" all the guys screamed as he kicked Vik's body into the fireplace. Angry tears spilt from his eyes as the fire grew.
Joshua laughed coming from the fire. Congratulations. But you haven't beaten me yet.

All of the sudden, the fire disappeared in a puff of light grey smoke, but took Vik's body with the it. No ash, or even logs, were left leaving everyone dumbfounded. "Wha-" Simon began before someone yelled out in pain. Harry.

"Agh!" he screamed clutching his chest, feeling like something was ripping through his body. "He- Help me!" he screamed to no one in particular.
"What's wrong with-" before Tobi could continue his question, he erupted in a same spasm of pain. No one knew what to do. They weren't sure if they should touch them or hope and wait for their pain to go away.

But they couldn't stop it. Next it was Ethan, then Simon. Time seemed to go on forever, until everyone stopped. Josh watched in horror wondering why he wasn't going through pain, while JJ knew. "I'm sorry," JJ apologized, and in a snap of his fingers, everyone was gone.

please read this:
you all have no idea how happy I am to have that done
but I really want you guys to know that you might not like the ending I'm going to say anything else about it besides that the ending is very out of the air like the some of the text kind of contradicts with the ending and I know I hate it please don't be all like "well ____ happened so this ending can't happen" if I could easily rewrite and go back through this book to fix all those things I would but I don't have the time or determination
i'm sorry

A/N
I HATE MY LIGE I HATE THIS CHAPTER I CANT I WANT THIS TO BE OVER OH MY LORD YIU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL IM GOINNG THROUGH THIS IS TERRIBLE 😂😂😭😭

just realized I mentioned mean girls twice in this chapter 😂

chapter 20 will be out from December 13-20 it hopefully won't take me long (depending on how much I write) and then the epilogue