2

people are like safety pins, they say they're safe but once you release their true meaning, they hurt you

Note: dissociative personality disorder is multiple personality disorder (that was the old name) and it basically means you have two different personalities in one body

Josh is the main personality and he's nice and stuff

Joshua is mean and caused the cops to come and neither of them recall what the other did FYI also please do not take offense if you had a mental disorder I tried making it seem like I'm not trying to offend anyone to the best of my ability I'm sorry if I offend you but I would never mean to

(not edited very well)

   J O S H woke up in a place he should not have been. That's all he knew, well he knew Joshua did something.

He hated Joshua.

   He had no idea where Joshua landed them, but he knew it's bad. The room he woke up in was creepy as h lol being a bright cloud end white that practically burned his eyeballs, but slowly he got used to it. Everything was the bright white except a mirror in the corner. When he got up to look at him he grimaced wandering what made him seem so grotesque. Was that a bullet hole in his chest? He put his fingers to his neck not feeling a pulse. He held his breath not feeling the need to take one. Is he dead? He can't be. Joshua wouldn't screw him that much, right? Pushing it aside, he realized he need to find out where he was, so he walked out of the bright room and into the hallway looking room. His door was on the far right end of the hall, next to his door was darkness he did not want to step into because it was creepy. Across his door was a large picture-like mirror he didn't want to look into, so he looked at the flowers under the mirror.

Orange Tulips

   He loved orange tulips! Joshua, not so much. When he was first diagnosed with Dissociative Personality Disorder, the only person he had in his life was his sister, Charlotte. Their parents had died when Charlotte was ten and Josh was six and had to live with their aunt who spent most of her time on business trips always leaving a few thousand dollars on the counter for them to wake up to instead of a guardian. One night, Joshua came out for the first time and broke everything in the house freaking Charlotte out. She had just earned her license at the time, so he drove him to a hospital worried about her little brother and he was diagnosed with DPD. Everyday while he was in he hospital, she'd bring him orange tulips.

   Sadly, she had passed right after her eighteenth birthday leaving 14 year-old Josh(ua) basically on his own. On her birthday, he would always bring orange tulips to her grave in remembrance of the time she was there for him and now he would be there for him. To find a cure for his... problem. He failed her because of that stupid bastard Joshua. Until Joshua leaves, he'll never be truly at peace.

   Continuing on his current mission, he walked down the hall. He looked at all the other doors seeing every two or so having flowers in front of them. The closest to him, with one room with no flowers in between, had white lilies. The one after had black pansies, then purple orchids, then red carnations, then yellow sunflowers, and the last vase had blue hydrangeas with one missing since all the others had a dozen and that one only had 11.  All the flowers were so unique in their way reminding Josh of people.